Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected China preview quotes- Ferrari, Sauber, TomiDeli and Jamesboro1993

Go down

Selected China preview quotes- Ferrari, Sauber, TomiDeli and Jamesboro1993 Empty Selected China preview quotes- Ferrari, Sauber, TomiDeli and Jamesboro1993

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:27 pm

After an action-packed start to the season - and a subsequent one-week break - the 12 drivers and 6 teams will reconvene in Shanghai this week for the third race of the year: the Pro League 1 F1Ps3League 2013 Formula 1 UBS Chinese Grand Prix on April 5th. Those involved discuss their prospects for the race…

ANTONIOS1978, Ferrari
Season 3 Race - N/A

China is a very technical truck and very quick! I and my teammate we have made ​​a good season start!the team is very happy, we're in the competition! I think will become a very good race, will fight again for podium!

Bigdave235, Ferrari
Season 3 Race - N/A

The ferrari team has proved its credentials last week with a double podium, so the aim now is to be as consistent as possible throughout the weekend. I quite like the track in Shanghai and although twe have had limited testing this week, the car seams to be well balanced on the low fuel, so hopefully we should have a good race pace this weekend. I do expect the competition to be tough, especially from the sauber team who were unfortunate last week but its looking like it will be another exciting race.

TomiDeli, Williams
Season 3 Race - N/A

After 2 races with 0 points this one is a must for me!!! I like this track, hopefully my Williams will be competitive.

Jamesboro1993, Lotus
Season 3 Race - 4th

Haven't done much training but I'm hoping this race will be podium's for us Lotus. I love the track and last season I was fairly quick on it, hoping for a clean race and hopefully battling for the win.

BradChick, Sauber
Season 3 Race - 3rd

Looking for a good race result for the team. Hopefully my connection is going to hold out. it only seems to go wrong on F1 of a sunday night lol. But, i havent even been on the game since sunday so its going to be a challenge.

Vernon-ator_1991, Sauber
Season 3 Race - 6th

After the terrible result in Malaysia, I am so determined to get a good result. It won't be easy though, I expect the Ferrari's, the Lotus's & the Mercedes cars to all be right up there. I do like this track, but previous Chinese GP results don't show that.
It should be a close race and hopefully, a full grid.
Bring it on!!!

Back to top Go down