Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13

3 posters

Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13 Empty Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13

Post by Guest Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 pm

After months of preparation and weeks of testing, it is almost time for the 7 teams and 14 drivers that make up the
2013 F1PS3League Assist league 1 Formula One World Championship to show just what they can do. Those involved look ahead to the season-opener - the 2013 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne’s picturesque Albert Park circuit...

TopmanTaylor, McLarren
Season 3 Race - 6th

"I have had a great close season, this years car is very similar to last years car but is definitely faster, to be honest I'm loving life at the top."

Daflukey, McLarren
Season 3 Race - 2nd

" Well I'm really excited about the new season as it looks like there's going to be a lot of fast racers out there with the new guys coming up from AL2 or 3, other drivers who have joined the league, the league looking like it's the strongest since I've been here and I'm looking forward to see how me and my team mate Topman do against such good opposition and hopefully we'll and the rest off AL1 will have many good clean battles in the coming season."

Bulletproof98-38, Ferrari
Season 3 Race - N/A

"Twisty street circuit demands precise timing for breaking making it difficult to overtake, DRS has helped with that on the two straights but it is still hard to slow down. The great fans fill Albert park for a fantastic spectacle and I'm sure they'll be some mistakes when drivers overtake for me it is the perfect track to open the season."

JohnLarkin2011, Mercedes
Season 3 Race - 1st

"Had a very good race here last season & I'm pretty confident going into my first full season with Mercedes and the league itself. The target has to be a podium but only three guys can claim that. It promises to be interesting!"

Mercedes8354, Mercedes
Season 3 Race - N/A

"Going to be hard, all I can say."

F1xStevo_87, Williams
Season 3 Race - 4th

"I expect to qualify midfield based on the qualy pace I've seen from everybody else & in the race I think I would be capable finishing 4th if all goes to plan."

Jonneh--, Lotus
Season 3 Race - N/A

"I'll be going for pole and hope for the best in the race, I feel much more confident with the car on low fuel."

Fishtechmadman13, Force India
Season 3 Race - N/A

"I'm hoping for a wet quali as I think it's the only way I will get pole in the first race as I seem to be the master in the wet and hoping to get to the end of thefirst race and score good points."

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13 Empty CORRECTION

Post by daflukey Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:44 pm

i actually said the new guys from al2 and 2 or 3 other guys who have joined the league. gd effort tho Smile

daflukey

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13 Empty My Preview Quote

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:59 am

"Im really excited its the start of a new season as everyone starts back on 0pts again & another chance to get as high up the championship table as you can this time thinking you can achieve much better than the previous season.

Melbourne i think is the ideal place to start a new season with its challenging characteristics. I think it is a good marker to to see everyones true pace aswell. Qualifying here will be key to how high up you will finish in the race as overtaking isnt always easy but i believe the 2nd DRS will make all the difference as you can follow much closer & you arnt slowed by the rev limiter this time due to the 2nd straight been shorter.

I expect qualifying to be very intense with 5 people challenging for pole & the same 5 challenging for the win so i expect an intense battle at the front during the race. The midfield i expect will be very close too & i hope to have thrilling battles within it & get the best result i can, come the end of the race."
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13 Empty Re: Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:33 am

its great to here what the drivers think about the season and the track. Well done Bolokov

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13 Empty Re: Selected Australia Preview Quotes- McLarren, Mercedes, Bulletproof98-38, F1xStevo_87, Jonneh-- and Fishtechmadman13

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down