Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected Australia preview quotes-

Go down

Selected Australia preview quotes- Empty Selected Australia preview quotes-

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:08 am

After months of preparation and weeks of testing, it is almost time for the 7 teams and 14 drivers that make up the
2013 F1PS3League Assist league 2 Formula One World Championship to show just what they can do. Those involved look ahead to the season-opener - the 2013 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix at Melbourne’s picturesque Albert Park circuit...

Muzza-_-1993, Force India
Season 3 Race - 7th

"well it's a track that can be pushed and a good set up is vital, the last sector is also very tight so many people will make mistakes. it will also be a nice race to
watch with the new mixture of AL3 and AL2. Now just need to make a set up, I'm not good at this track.

Nozem007, Lotus
Season 3 Race - N/A

"I have totally no idea off everyone hope top 5 for me without crashing."

DeKKadent, McLarren
Season 3 Race - 2nd

"I'm excited to start alongside vboy (VictoriousBoy69) in the McLarren but also it's the opportunity to drive against new drivers and get McLarren to the top of the
constructors is a great challenge but hopefully an enjoyable one."

VictoriousBoy69, McLarren
Season 3 Race - 3rd

"After fantastic last season in AL3, where I won the title, I'm looking forward to the AL2 challenge. Season opener is of course Australia, this is a really special race for me because I find it really challenging but on the other side it is really rhythmical what I love a lot. I hope I can challenge for the podium but all is open, we need to wait and see, I'm really happy to race with DeKKadent at McLarren as team mates this season because we are really good friends so I wish him all the
best!"

FRANKMACHER-1, Ferrari
Season 3 Race - 5th

"any points will be welcome."

Back to top Go down

Selected Australia preview quotes- Empty Re: Selected Australia preview quotes-

Post by Guest Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:16 am

Fredstercfc11, Williams
Season 3 Race - 8th

"I'm very confident for at least a podium, very enjoyable track and looking forward to the start of AL2."

Deano-DCFC94, Williams
Season 3 Race - 10th

"Going to be interesting race, don't know Fredster's pace, hoping for a great start to the season ahead."

Back to top Go down