Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selected Malaysia quotes- Bigdave235

Go down

Selected Malaysia quotes- Bigdave235 Empty Selected Malaysia quotes- Bigdave235

Post by Guest Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:38 pm

From the unexpectedly cool conditions of Melbourne, the Formula One paddock moves quickly to the heat and humidity of Kuala Lumpur this weekend and the 2013 Formula 1 Petronas Malaysia Grand Prix. Those involved discuss their prospects for the Sepang race…

Bigdave235, Ferrari
Season 3 Race - N/A

Despite my DNS last week the ferrari look to be a strong car, and second in the constructors after a very strong drive by my team mate seams to have confirmed this. Hopefully I have managed to sort out my connection issues, and will be able to support my team mate, and hopefully we will be able to repeat saubers 1-2 from last week. From testing so far this week my quali pace appears to be right up there, but the sauber is very quick, although i am not sure what their pace will be like on high fuel loads. I would love to be able to take my second win this weekend although I know it is going to be incredibly tough, however I aim to target the podium and have a consistent race. Of course, there is going to be one big unknown this weekend, will it rain??? That could really turn the field on its head. Whatever happens im sure it is going to be an enjoyable race

Back to top Go down