Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAMILTON F1

Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty HAMILTON F1

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:50 am

After hearing lots of appeals about hamiltonf1's racing, driving and or behaviour over the last two races, i am issuing him with a final warning. Any more displays of his antics from now on and he will be removed from the league. There is no excuse for the things he is doing. He now has one chance only to start obeying the rules, and conduct himself in a way that everybody deems acceptable. Failure to do this will result in him being removed and a replacement found.

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty Re: HAMILTON F1

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:37 am

my girlfriend kept taking the controller from me because she wanted to watch tv lol and she crashed and did stupid stuff -.- wont happen again Sad

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty RACING BEHAVIOUR

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 11:52 am

Well all i am interested in really is that everybody conducts themselves in a proper manner on track. Yes this is a bit of fun, but at the same time people take it seriousley, and its not on if they are having their race ruined because of something stupid. I dont want to be replacing people, but if these stupid things arent stopped before the next race, i will be forced to do it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 12:30 pm

okay next race ill racer propper Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 10:26 pm

did u get ur pet hamster to come up with that excuse i wont be racing in this league any more kevin got kicked out for lot les than what hamilton has been doing im not waisting my time spending hours practising so he can just come along and bash in to people intentionly time and again and get away with it only way ill stay in this league is if hes not in it

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty HAMILTON F1

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:05 pm

Kevin actually got kicked because of doing doughnuts on track during qualifying, and taking out the leader whilst being lapped, along with cutting two corners on the track every lap for about twenty laps. These cuts were across grass and areas that were not track. Although hamilton has been stupid, what he has done is unacceptable, but, he still hasnt surpassed the antics of kevin. This is why i am allowing him one chance, and one only. I know he ran into you, but you were already off the track. Im not excusing his behaviour because ultimately your car got damaged. Believe me though, one intentional corner cut, fooling around or causing an avoidable crash and he will be kicked. If i kicked someone because someone had a moan in my ear about them, then we'd probably only have four racing. Apart from hamilton, the race was perfect. No appeals and next to no corner cuts. So since losing kevin it is looking promising for the rest of the season. I see an hear about everything that goes on, and when people need punishing or removing I will do it. I dont appreciate people coming on here name calling and demanding players get kicked. It doesnt help one bit and just causes animosity.

Last edited by Semi Pro Lge Mgr on Sat May 12, 2012 12:21 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 11, 2012 11:56 pm

just lock the misses up i do lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:25 am

That's the stuff Batfink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 12:34 am

batfink wrote:just lock the misses up i do lol Smile

Do you wrap her up in your wings of steel Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 8:52 am

Cage m8 cheap off ebay Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Ive got a slight issue i work shifts and every 3rd week i wont be bak for time for racing just wondered if yous could wait cud get bak for 930.
This wont happen if i can swap that shift thanx.

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty TIME CHANGE

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm

Personally, it wouldnt bother me, but the problem is, that if i delayed or changed the time / date once, then everyone at some point will want it done for them Sad . If just once we dalayed it till 9.30, then we wouldnt be finishing untill approx 11.15, and thats if we dont get any connection problems!! Leave it with me, maybe start at 9.30, and if we dc'd / race not passed the 3 lap mark by say 10.15, then we call it off. Ill have to get everyones thoughts, i know im mod but i dont like just making a decision without consulting everyone first!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 3:45 am

9.30 sounds okay, but any later would be too late.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 4:05 am

SMQ me and you can get 1.2 if we try hard enough Smile and get alot of practice you should come on now and practice with me Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:46 am

Thanks for this im ok for this wednesday got a swap il let u know if any issues in future
I would wait for anybody if it was somebody else so thanx for trying

Back to top Go down

HAMILTON F1  Empty WEDNESDAY

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 am

Ok mate no worries! Stays at 8.30 then Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down