Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Malaysian GP - Appeals

2 posters

Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty Malaysian GP - Appeals

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:10 pm

POST ANY APPEALS HERE

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty hamilton is dirty dickhead

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:41 am

went of in qualy so was waiting for all cars on hot laps to go past then along came the dick head hamilton and repeatedly smashed in to me again and again considering i was on the grass next to the wall bout 5m from track as didnt wana get in any ones way wile they were on hot laps he is dirty driver and a dick head for the way he was acting in a legue qualy sesion he was dirty last week as well i hope some thing will be done about this as he is just a dickhead .
i have to apoligise bout leaving the race but the reason was my internet was shit and didnt wana inadvertanly cause any one any damage or slow them down because of any lag i may have had durring the race as wouldnt be fair on the rest of the drivers hope the resty of you had agreat race !

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty HAMILTON

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 8:51 am

Ok mate i understand your frustration, but can you refrain from the name calling! ! Want the website to remain clean and arguement free. Dont worry though, something will be getting done about it. Not going to stand for it. Apart from him it was an excellent race. 100 % improvement from last week.

Back to top Go down

Malaysian GP - Appeals Empty Re: Malaysian GP - Appeals

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 am

very nice race . i enjoyed very much! i'm waiting to see replay.!! Smile
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:04 am

Okay, Hamilton_F1 is my team mate, but he is simply too dirty, and intentionally dirty. I went through the hairpin(turn 9?) and on the map, I could see Hamilton went straight though the corner into the wall. He fully intended to take out others.

Also, I would like to appeal about how shite the Ferrari is Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Razz Razz Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 10, 2012 9:06 am

Whilst that is a bit extreme Hamilton contributed to my retiring. I was struggling as it was but then he seemed to feel it was his job to make sure I couldn't get back into contention. But I don't want to put everything on him as I struggle with malaysia anyway.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down