Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spanish GP - Appeals Room

3 posters

Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty Spanish GP - Appeals Room

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:33 pm

POST ANY APPEALS HERE

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty Re: Spanish GP - Appeals Room

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 31, 2012 8:43 am

I would like to appeal against Hamilton. From where I was he caused an incident at the first corner and then causes me to spin into a wall later by weaving all across the front of me when I have drs. It's ridiculous, and I can't see myself racing at Monaco if he's going to be there.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 8:50 am

k whatever but all the blame on me because your slow.. stuff this with moaning kids like you lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 31, 2012 8:58 am

NO I couldn't give a shit how fast I am, the point is at every race so far you've caused an incident on the first lap and have taken me out twice. Plus your attitude is all wrong. Take turkey practice, you took me out with a stupid move then sent me a message saying "fuck you" that isn't an appropriate thing to do in a community that races together to escape the excessively violent and aggressive community that this game seems to attract. What goes on in your head that makes you think that these things are acceptable. People like you are what's wrong with the world today
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty HAMILTON

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:01 am

In the nicest possible way hamilton, i think its time i replaced you. I have given you chance after chance to prove you can do it, but it seems your just out of your depth. sorry but theres no other way. Thanks for taking part, but im going to have to replace you.

Last edited by Semi Pro Lge Mgr on Thu May 31, 2012 9:09 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:03 am

okay lol

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty OFFENSIVE MESSAGES

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:10 am

Porsche you should have told me about the message, just cause its not on here doesnt make it acceptable. Its still to do with the league.

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 31, 2012 9:23 am

I thought about it but I let it drop coz it was only a practice and not the actual race
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty OFFENSIVE MESSAGES

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:25 am

doesn't matter mate, if people can be like that during a practice then their attitude is wrong.

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty HAMILTON

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm

What can i say TIME TO GO!!!!!!! run me into the right side barrior intntionaly 3times in three races ,ive done nothing to him to provoke him he just seems to have it in for me ?

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty REVIEW OF RACE

Post by Guest Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:37 pm

After only just now getting to watch the full race back, I just want to highlight a few things.

CORNER CUTS

ANTONIOS - 10
BURTYBURTON - 2
ASHLEY, PORSCHEDUDE, STOPPER, BBB BOYZ - 1-2.

These are corner cuts that don't necessarily gain any advantage, but are worthy of a warning, and need to be eradicated. They are at different stages of the race, and are when no other cars are in close proximity, maybe tyre wear being a factor, but still need to be addressed.

4 OTHER INCIDENTS IN THE RACE THAT ARE TO BE REVIEWED BY THE FIA ARE:

PART 2, 14M 25. ANTONIOS AND BATFINK INCIDENT BY PIT LANE EXIT

PART 3, 14M 50 ANTONIOS PIT ENTRY CUT

PART 4, 5M 10 ASHLEY PIT ENTRY CUT

PART 5, 1M 15 ON BURTYBURTON CORNER CUTS DURING BATTLE FOR 2ND.

All these incidents were reviewed last night. Antonios is issued with a warning, regarding his collision with batfink on the start / finish straight. We feel that antonios had plenty of time to pull out and go up the inside of batfink.

Burtyburton is to be issued with a warning, reagarding his corner cuts whilst chasing stopper for 2nd position. Only a warning is issued at this time due to his previous, unblemished standard of driving.

The two pit entry cuts by antonios and ashley, no further action to be taken on this occassion. Although i feel that we should always stay within the white lines when entering and exiting the pit lane, i should have made everybody aware that just because it is allowed in f1 at Spain, you are still expected to use the entry correctly. PLEASE NOTE THOUGH THIS WAS A ONE OFF. ANY FUTURE CUTS, IN OR OUT, WILL BE PENALISED.

Last edited by Semi Pro Lge Mgr on Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:21 am

Quick heads up that first incident wasnt me i was running 2nd about lap 20 and from 13 minutes on the video you can see antonios comes out of the pits behind batfink.As for the pit entrance i assumed that was ok since thats the line they take in f1.

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty INCIDENTS

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:39 am

Right ok m8, sorry i assumed that was you. Ill change that to batfink. As for the pit entry, i just want to clarify it with the fia. Just because ive put these forward doesnt mean anything will come of it, just want clarification !!

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Sun Jun 03, 2012 8:53 am

i always try to drive clear, but in spanish gp i had to push very hard after my accident in start. i did more rounds with the same tires. sorry if sometimes overdid! Embarassed (i have some replays. how can i post them? i dont have youtube account.)
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:33 am

pit entry cut lol Smile

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty REPLAYS

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:43 am

ANTONIOS1978 wrote:i always try to drive clear, but in spanish gp i had to push very hard after my accident in start. i did more rounds with the same tires. sorry if sometimes overdid! Embarassed (i have some replays. how can i post them? i dont have youtube account.)

To be honest mate i don't know how you would post them without you tube. I'm Not very computer literate lol Embarassed

also, i know anything you do wrong isn't deliberate! !

Back to top Go down

Spanish GP - Appeals Room Empty FIA APPEAL DECISIONS

Post by Guest Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:19 pm

4 OTHER INCIDENTS IN THE RACE THAT ARE TO BE REVIEWED BY THE FIA ARE:

PART 2, 14M 25. ANTONIOS AND BATFINK INCIDENT BY PIT LANE EXIT

PART 3, 14M 50 ANTONIOS PIT ENTRY CUT

PART 4, 5M 10 ASHLEY PIT ENTRY CUT

PART 5, 1M 15 ON BURTYBURTON CORNER CUTS DURING BATTLE FOR 2ND.

All these incidents were reviewed last night. Antonios is issued with a warning, regarding his collision with batfink on the start / finish straight. We feel that antonios had plenty of time to pull out and go up the inside of batfink.

Burtyburton is to be issued with a warning, reagarding his corner cuts whilst chasing stopper for 2nd position. Only a warning is issued at this time due to his previous, unblemished standard of driving.

The two pit entry cuts by antonios and ashley, no further action to be taken on this occassion. Although i feel that we should always stay within the white lines when entering and exiting the pit lane, i should have made everybody aware that just because it is allowed in f1 at Spain, you are still expected to use the entry correctly. PLEASE NOTE THOUGH THIS WAS A ONE OFF. ANY FUTURE CUTS, IN OR OUT, WILL BE PENALISED.

Back to top Go down

Post by Burtyburton Thu Jun 07, 2012 12:20 am

sorry i did two corner cuts to over take you stopper i will try not to do any more corner cuts

Burtyburton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down