Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept

4 posters

Go down

Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept Empty Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:45 am

1.Appeals
f1 league:
dave vs tom    vern vs ant    ant vs vern
GP2:
rob vs the dam game

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept Empty FiA must look at evidence provided

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:07 am

An appeal and counter appeal has been made in f1 league reguarding corner cutting and 4 wheels off track.The appeals concer vern and antonnios so I ask all fia members to study the time stamps posted,please remember to be sensible and use some discretion,we never count miniscule cuts as we would end up dsq everyone so plz be sensible.Im going to post my own individual evaluation on both drivers as they have provided me with info.
Antonnios
13.00  offence committed
13.07  no offence
13.21  offence committed
24.38  no offence
32.47  no offence
33.01  marginal offence
33.27  marginal offence
33.37  no offence
33.58  clearly no offence (outbreaked through distraction probably)
34.46  no offence
36.57  no offence
37.09  offence committed
37.40  no offence
so to be clear vern has commited a max of 5 track violations,in my opinion the others accused by antonnios were pushing discretion to the extreme and we would end up dsq everyone.I will watch antonnios now and show him the same discretion.

This is the list vern has provided me with which I will look through but the list is not complete yet as vern has checked half of my replay.As before I will put next to it whether or not I feel an offence was or wasn't committed.
09.05  no offence
09.22  offence committed
09.32  offence committed
09.47  offence committed
12.12  marginal
12.30  offence committed (very late breaking used with run off to complete an overtake)
12.56  offence committed
13.58  offence commited
14.43  offence committed
14.52  no offence
15.17  offence committed
15.32  offence committed
21.21  offence committed

I found 11 of the 13 offences posted here in breach of the rules and discretion.

Dave vs Tom Deli
In my opinion after reviewing my own footage and daves tom is clearly at fault for both inncidents,drivers must be aware that bubble glitches can happen and follow to close at there own risk.Unless its a huge glitch like half a car length then leaniency maybe shown and on the second incident it appears dave is run out of track.

my verdict:Tom should receive either a 3 or 5 point deduction as he had 2 inncidents plus he was given a 1 race suspended ban in india,for a different offence but an offence none the less.

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) on Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:29 am; edited 5 times in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept Empty Re: Merged FiA Agenda - 4th sept

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:19 am

I will go through my footage aswell.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:07 pm

I'd like to add i would like to change my vote to fortnightly instead of weekly of still possible
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:43 am

points 12.05-9.22-14.52-15.17 Just go over the white line! obviously what I said yesterday. sorry to say but I feel that ι need to be punished anyway! The same thing happened in season 2 where i had fight with larlcey! i was punished every week! Since then they have leave too many and good drivers for different reasons. Soon will only stay 2 or 3 drivers! I said yesterday everybody cut sometime and discuss it without serious reason because there is no profit in this track. Not Askari here. I was clearly faster in usa gp!
 That's all I can say. It's not my character to engage in unnecessarily discussions about whether there is an infringement or not because everyone sees that he wants to see. I did not do anything worse than Vernon accuses me! Everyone here know who I am if I'm clean or not. When I'm wrong I have the balls to admit as the korea gp. I got 3 points penalty and did not say a word.

waiting for a decision of the FIA to get and I my own

Last edited by ANTONIOS1978 on Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Sep 05, 2013 3:30 am

hi antonnios
I maybe be mis reading it but you seem to be taking this personally,im in no doubt that others committed offences on the track,but its every drivers right to appeal aslong as there is video evidence to backup there claim.ive looked at your time indexed footage of vern and come to my own conclusions and I did the same with vern.I assure you that every driver is treated equally,ive clearly shown in fia the times and if I though an offence was committed so its 100% clear how I viewed it.You are welcome to fia if theres anything you want to get off your chest.
im just concerned m8 that your feeling unfairly treated compared to anyone else.Remember vern is not allowed to vote in fia as this concerns him.If I felt personally fia was unfair I wouldn't be part of it myself,please talk to us antonnios with any issues you may have you can be as honest as you want with me.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down