Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged FIA Agenda August 7th,

+10
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BulletRacing (DRT)
stewy89
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
hamishsop (DRT)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
Porschedude911
UD-War
Vernon-ator_1991
bobjim123 (LM)
14 posters

Go down

Merged FIA Agenda August 7th, Empty Merged FIA Agenda August 7th,

Post by bobjim123 (LM) Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:58 pm

1. Further Discussions into the Promotion System - I feel we should just get people in the right leagues, take PL2 for instance, the top 2 can't do manual yet their are drivers that can and have expressed there desire to move up. Surely this would make the leagues more competitive? 

2. Any Appeals in all Leagues.

3. 1 race every 2weeks?

4.After sundays f1 league race,disscuss the future of ai in future for example.
when they should be included and how many?
or should ai never be included in future?
or if only 5 or 6 racers should distance be cut further?

bobjim123 (LM)

Back to top Go down

Merged FIA Agenda August 7th, Empty Re: Merged FIA Agenda August 7th,

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:38 am

Bob, what's the point in a promotion system if the top guys don't go up? It's for you to adapt, not for us to accommodate you just because of 1 aspect you can't do.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:46 am

I'd Like to ask FIA to remove my race ban, as it was 't really a ban. I had a 'huge let down' feeling after the Singapore GP and combined with my mom being taken into hospital once again, it ain't looking good. But anyways me and BK decided a small break was the best for me which I agreed at the night itself but I feel okay now and i'm wanting to race. Anyways thanks FIA, and please don't blame BK for this situation was all my decision, so don't go give him shi t for the way he done it please, thanks.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:54 am

an easy way to solve the manual gears problem is to have every assist off in gp2 people knew this at the start of the season if you were up there you would have to learn manual gears for f1 now its getting closer to the crunch and people are trying to get out of it so i say all assists off in gp2 solves this issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Sun Aug 04, 2013 4:35 am

I know im not part of fia but heres my opinion. I believe a player that is pending promotion should be allowed to request to stay in the current division provided that those that go up can achieve a similar pace to said driver and that the driver that chose to avoid promotion agrees that they get a points penalty at the start of next season e.g starting the season with -15 points
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:49 am

i tell you want who ever can do manual gears should go to f1 league but as it goes for people who are going up who cant do manual gears thats life get on with it
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by hamishsop (DRT) Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:39 am

Another thing i would like to put in is the potability of all leagues being run with 2012/2013 cars. i think this would make leagues much closer as there is about 1-2 seconds difference between the cars the the league runs.
hamishsop (DRT)
hamishsop (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:19 am

I think with leagues running '2012' next season '2013' there should be an 'equal' test at the end of each season so the actual 3 quickest drivers move up. In GP2's case they should be Chickie, MVA & Adam.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 pm

BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) wrote:i tell you want who ever can do manual gears should go to f1 league but as it goes for people who are going up who cant do manual gears thats life get on with it

erm no thanks hahahahahaahha im  manual but im no gp1 driver f that hahahaha and if anyone cant do manual yo crap lol  .......manual is so much better than auto becoz you get more power out of the gear box and before any 1 says u dont ....on manual u hit the limiter and change ....on auto it is no where near the limiter and it dont even hit the purple lights on steering wheel on auto gears they are for pussys hahahah
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:16 am

if you cant do manual then learn, there is no excuse for not being able to downshift and upshift at the appropriate time its not rocket science. 

people that refuse promotion should be removed as they are clearly to fast for that league and just want to stay there for the wins.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:24 am

Auto on wheels is for pu**ys i hope you mean lol. For manual on pads Lii4M i personally think its all down to who has the 'right' hands & thumbs size to actually be able to do it while still able to grip the pad & not hold it in a odd position. I think the pad only let the select few master manual in my opinion as the pad is definetly not suited to most of us in general. The PS4 pad however looks promising.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 am

Ill stick to auto. No point in changing. Only if I need to I will use manual cause my wheel has crappy paddles.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:04 am

Eh? I use the analogue to accelerate and brake, i use L1 and R1 for gears and R2 and L2 for drs and lets is x please tell me how my hand suits the controller

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:09 pm

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) wrote:Auto on wheels is for pu**ys i hope you mean lol. For manual on pads Lii4M i personally think its all down to who has the 'right' hands & thumbs size to actually be able to do it while still able to grip the pad & not hold it in a odd position. I think the pad only let the select few master manual in my opinion as the pad is definetly not suited to most of us in general. The PS4 pad however looks promising.

ermm oooops yes i mean wheel users ,,,manual on pad is solid my hands r to big lol....sory bud forgot people stil use pads
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:44 pm

I see Lii4M i didnt know you use the right anologue stick lol dont tell me Jonneh & Stig do the same to lol. Tbh i didnt know anyone still used the stick instead of the triggers but what i was refering to was people using the triggers & them using x for up gear & □ for down gear . I find downshifting is easy as the end of my thumb is in the right place but using x can be quite unreliable & feels unnatural as im pressing the button half way between the start & mid joint of my thumb. But i know most including John Larkin & former member RDS can move the tip off their thumb back & forward between the buttons while still having good grip on the right side of the pad as they have small-ish hands, thumbs. As for myself the x & □ i feel are the closest buttons i would use to fully ever using manual.

Ps. Bullet you can be forgiven lol & Stewy i knew you were on about the wheel lol Wink
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:14 pm

It just takes practice Stevo, Jonny uses the triggers, jack doesn't use manual. I've always used the sticks since the old f1s on the ps2

Back to top Go down

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:34 pm

TOP 3 WILL BE MOVING UP END OF STORY.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:27 am

Im not so sure Lii4M, it was a wheel then no ones got no excuse as wheels & the paddles are suited to everyone. I dont mean to be argumentative BK but if that causes problems for seats again if we have a second gap again between the top 3 & the next 3 but hopefully there spaced out this time, but another thing BK your meant to be moving down but ive heard rumours your making sure Firepunch is when his only attended a 1 or 2 race & he had F1 pace no offence intended mate, i however do have respect for you prefering to race in F1 when you know your cant be competative mate Smile.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:42 am

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) wrote:I see Lii4M i didnt know you use the right anologue stick lol dont tell me Jonneh & Stig do the same to lol. Tbh i didnt know anyone still used the stick instead of the triggers but what i was refering to was people using the triggers & them using x for up gear & □ for down gear . I find downshifting is easy as the end of my thumb is in the right place but using x can be quite unreliable & feels unnatural as im pressing the button half way between the start & mid joint of my thumb. But i know most including John Larkin & former member RDS can move the tip off their thumb back & forward between the buttons while still having good grip on the right side of the pad as they have small-ish hands, thumbs. As for myself the x & □ i feel are the closest buttons i would use to fully ever using manual.

Ps. Bullet you can be forgiven lol & Stewy i knew you were on about the wheel lol Wink

lmao ok mate ,,,,p.s japan tonight i think i could be on podium i dont no why lol i feel confident i can do it
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:50 am

F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) wrote:Im not so sure Lii4M, it was a wheel then no ones got no excuse as wheels & the paddles are suited to everyone. I dont mean to be argumentative BK but if that causes problems for seats again if we have a second gap again between the top 3 & the next 3 but hopefully there spaced out this time, but another thing BK your meant to be moving down but ive heard rumours your making sure Firepunch is when his only attended a 1 or 2 race & he had F1 pace no offence intended mate, i however do have respect for you prefering to race in F1 when you know your cant be competative mate Smile.

Stevo, BK isn't making firepunch go down.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:02 am

My mistake sorry.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:06 am

Dear FIA

Sick to the back teeth of none committed drivers joining leagues and I would like to put forward 2 drivers to be remove with immediate effect due to joining another league and just dumping their seat in PRO1/F1LEAGUE.

Race 01 - Road Course Daytona ]
Race track: Road Course Daytona
Race day: Sunday, August 4th, 2013
Race time: 8PM UK Time (BST)
Race distance: 1 Hour
Host: Lii4M_

Race 01 - Road Course Daytona
Race track: Road Course Daytona
Race day: Sunday, August 11th, 2013
Race time: 8PM UK Time (BST)
Race distance: 32 Laps
Host: Lii4M_

Cars & Drivers
01. Liam - XANAVI Nismo GT-R '08
02. Jonny - XANAVI Nismo GT-R '08
03. Bullet - Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08
04. Adriano - Yellowhat YMS Tomica GT-R '08
05. Crosso - Calasonic Impul GT-R '08
06. Cody - Calasonic Impul GT-R '08
07. Phil - Motul Autech GT-R '08
08. Mikey - Motul Autech GT-R '08
09. James - Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
10. Mos - Woodone Advan Clarion GT-R '08
11. Speed140 - Honda Weider HSV-010 '11
12. Nightmare_Racer - Honda Weider HSV-010 '11

Both Liam & Jonny will be racing  in a gt5 league on PRO1/F1LEAGUE race night and shown they are not bothered about this league one little bit.
I as mod of the league am not interested in none committed members so would like them removed from PRO1/F1LEAGUE as soon as possible.

RACE ISSUES

The race was run on 50% full AI grid at my suggestion for fun instead of letting members that cant be bothered to turn up (bit of fun J) but to my surprise drivers asked for the points to count.
I informed all the drivers and stressed to the top 3 driver what implications could occur but the were happy and eager to go ahead with the race.
Despite Vernon starting 19th he never lost spirit and took on the challenge to race from the back (I started 13th expected J) and catch the title challengers all qualified at the front.
Race start and Vernon takes 5-7 places and on the move , BK spun out by Riccardo but I left to much of a gap to allow him to stick his nose in on my back wheel , Vernon passes and dose not take him to long to catch pack.
BigDave felt he could have done better as he finished behind Hamilton and his Ferrari team mate also suffers as he drops it in the sand and lets TomiDeli past for the win but not one driver complained about AI.
Beardy also had a great race picking up point with 2nd spot helped by Antonio’s off  and Vernon finishes just behind Vettel in 5th taking the record for lowest ever start in f1 ps3 league and record for most places gained in a race.
BK J last but not least finishes 11th but pushed back to 16th due to 10sec penalty which I might add I deserved hitting a Williams and might I also add my best race ever as no matter what was going on every driver was always chasing a car , thus making it entertaining not boring in any way………….racing racing racing

TO RUN 50% AND FULL AI WAS A CHOICE TAKE BY COMMITTED DRIVERS .

FIA RULES

1. After Bob has shown his dislike for manual gears and the thought of promotion to top league next season I must say its time to remove all assists from PRO2/GP2 for good as drivers are meant to be of a standard before entering PRO1/F1LEAGUE not just learning gears and causing problems from day one.
I feel this is the only sensible way forward and assist driver just learn or drop back down to there rightful position.

2.AI must be considered for use after success in PRO1/F1LEAGUE , full grid racing for next season if not this season.

3.AI should be allowed to fill empty seat of cant be bothered half arsed drivers so we as committed members can still race and race 100% , THIS SEASON……NEEDS MUST.

4.Racing only 1 season next game is a better idea in my mind as drivers are sick of week in week out racing same thing, they just loose interest and we can fill race rooms every week on gt5/6 , Grid2 , Dirt3  project cars and ps4 drive club.

5.Race bans must be removed unless a drive is abusive to stewards or other drivers, it seems to me F1LEAGUE shot its self in the foot by banning 2 drivers and heavy point of at least 25pts would suit much better.

ITS TIME THE REAL MEMBERS PULLED TOGETHER AND SORT THIS OUT AS WE ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO CAN DO IT…………………MORE FUN…..
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 pm

I'd like to ask how you got those details from another league? 

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 pm

BulletRacing wrote:I'd like to ask how you got those details from another league? 

That doesn't matter Bullet. What matters is that 2 so-called F1PS3LEAGUE members have ditched our league WITHOUT warning and not putting into consideration the implications it could/may cause.

I found out from Liam 40 minutes before our league race was due to start and if they'd both been there, we wouldn't have used AI as we would have had enough to run 100% anyway. Since then we have come across a few other issues with the AI and it has caused unwanted friction on the site all due to these 2.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by UD-War Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Vern u was aware way earlier, I think it was Saturday u said F1 was only going to get 6 drivers or so, and Liam said he wasnt going to race anymore this season before saturday I witnessed it so it wasn't the reason to use AI, which was a joke at itself in from my point of view...
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:41 pm

UD-War wrote:Vern u was aware way earlier, I think it was Saturday u said F1 was only going to get 6 drivers or so, and Liam said he wasnt going to race anymore this season before saturday I witnessed it so it wasn't the reason to use AI, which was a joke at itself in from my point of view...

I counted 8 drivers on Saturday. I only found out about Liam and Jonny leaving 30 minutes before the race. They didn't post anything. You say you witnessed it, but was I there. No.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:17 pm

I dont think the current generation of Ai drivers should never be used even for a bonus race sunday turned out to be as their raece craft & awareness is poor, when lapping they dont move out the way & what about qualifying they set fast flying laps but on track their slow.

As for GP2 removing Automatic gearbox, yes that sounds like a solution but then your stopping non traction control users moving up from GP3 & stopping non manual gearbox users joining GP2, which will turn GP3 into a Semi Assist League!

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) on Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:11 am

Who went onto the other site and found that out about Liam and Jonny?

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:02 am

I did bullet as I am sick of people wasting my and others time
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Reddweasel Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:07 pm

'Racing only 1 season next game is a better idea in my mind as drivers are sick of week in week out racing same thing, they just loose interest and we can fill race rooms every week on gt5/6 , Grid2 , Dirt3  project cars and ps4 drive club.'

I certainly agree with BK's point here, it would certainly be something I'd be looking to do. Too much of one thing is not good. Every two weeks would give drivers opportunities to explore other driving sim's i.e. GT5 or the new GT6 or alternatively the new COD (I assume is having its annual release in November) plus the new GTA V; always a very popular title. Variety, as they say is the spice of life.

Also, I too agree with the proposal to ban all assists in GP2, as it is a (Pro) 'feeder' league to GP1, simply a shorter endurance race where most driever tend to show a bit more inconsistency in their race craft than those in GP1; Monaco Season 3 excused! 
A compromise could be (For drivers moving from GP3 to GP2) that the first half of the season in GP2, automatic gearbox is allowed but from the second half of the season it's banned. 

Just an idea.

Redd.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:31 am

wow 1 race every 2 weeks,mmm,i see the merit in this idea,it would be a gamble it could go either way,it could add more prestige to each race and give people who struggle for time more scope for practice.
it could also be a disaster,people may go elsewhere for more regular racing,also imagine looking forward to a race for 2 weeks and its wrecked after 1 corner.
I think if it went that way all races should be 100%.
this is a site changing decision.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by OdieQlu Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:43 am

Reddweasel wrote:'Racing only 1 season next game is a better idea in my mind as drivers are sick of week in week out racing same thing, they just loose interest and we can fill race rooms every week on gt5/6 , Grid2 , Dirt3  project cars and ps4 drive club.'

I certainly agree with BK's point here, it would certainly be something I'd be looking to do. Too much of one thing is not good. Every two weeks would give drivers opportunities to explore other driving sim's i.e. GT5 or the new GT6 or alternatively the new COD (I assume is having its annual release in November) plus the new GTA V; always a very popular title. Variety, as they say is the spice of life.

Also, I too agree with the proposal to ban all assists in GP2, as it is a (Pro) 'feeder' league to GP1, simply a shorter endurance race where most driever tend to show a bit more inconsistency in their race craft than those in GP1; Monaco Season 3 excused! 
A compromise could be (For drivers moving from GP3 to GP2) that the first half of the season in GP2, automatic gearbox is allowed but from the second half of the season it's banned. 

Just an idea.

Redd.

I know im not in fia but i would also like to see the races once every 2 weeks and just 1 season per game. Cheers
OdieQlu
OdieQlu

Back to top Go down

Post by Bigdave235 Thu Aug 08, 2013 1:03 am

Hey guys.

I may not be attending tonight’s FIA meeting as I am supposed to be going to a concert, however I wanted to give my input on this weeks and last weeks agendas.

Merged Agenda 31st July.

Discussion of UD penalty.  My opinion on the mater is that all penalties must be consistent so if this type of driving has warranted this penalty before then we are obliged to hand out the same. If we feel the penalties that are handed out are not fit for purpose (as it turned out for F1 in Suzuka) then that is a separate issue that the FIA must address. I also think that for consistency we should record all penalties so that when we see a breach of the rules, it is a lot more straightforward to issue that penalty, and drivers can see that they are being treated fairly.

Appeals from Singapore.

F1 League – Antoniosis appeal on UD’s driving. My opinion is that it seams like an unfortunate incident. In a street circuit you have to get close to the wall, which he does, but the way he bounces off the wall just shows how bad the game is. As this didn’t affect Antoniosis race, there should be no severe penalty applied, however the rest of the members will need to decide on the standard of the driving was acceptable or not.

F1 League – UD’s appeal on Vernon.  This is a tricky one, and I’ve watched it many times pausing it during the contact phase to see what happens. It does appear that Vernon’s car does make contact with the rear of UD’s car, only very slightly but enough to cause wing damage. UD has withdrawn the appeal so this will probably not be looked at, but as Vernon came off worse in this incident, no time/or point’s penalty should be applied as UD’s race was not affected but Vern was. This is quite a common accident when you have a car being chased with better tire performance, as was the case during my incident with Vern in Hungary. Although this appeal has been withdrawn I would like to point out that I was handed a warning in that incident, so if anything was to be applied here, I think that would be appropriate.

GP3 League – Bullets appeal. My opinion on this is that it may be true, but an appeal needs to be submitted with evidence so I cannot make a judgment on that.

GP4 League – N/A

Merged Agenda 7th August

Promotion system. I feel that the promotion of drivers from lower leagues is an issue for drivers outside of PL1. As long as we have some sore of promotion and relegation system I am happy.

Appeals from Japan.

F1 League – N/A

GP2 League – N/A

GP3 League – We cannot rule on this appeal. We can only make a judgment using the rules as a guideline, based on the evidence in hand. I think these needs to be made clear to drivers as it make life a lot simpler and saves endless and unnecessary arguments that swamp up appeal forums.

Any other business.

F1 result void at Suzuka.

I would like to comment on the discussion on the validity of the Japanese GP result for F1.  The initial complaint that was raised did not cite any rule that the race violates as the basis for getting the result voided. Just like appeals, it should have been phrased to say that ‘this result should be void as it contravenes rule x’. The second point was that a league can only have 7 teams and 14 drivers, but AI drivers do not count in the championship table so that is also not a problem. The only way that rule could be violated is if we suddenly had 15 drivers turn up for a league race (although I wish that was an issue we faced). Finally Sundays race was an unusual situation which was bought about by a situation which was last minute and out of anyone’s control (or what McLaren would argue as force majeure) as two drivers decided to leave the league not long before the race. The affect this was going to have on people who turn up every week was totally unfair, and an agreement was reached between all the drivers to continue, with AI drivers for full points. It was a little unusual, but all everybody in the lobby wanted to do was to race and have fun. I know AI are not the best on this game, but unpredictability is what makes F1 such a compelling sport. I think the result should stand and I say this without any bias (as I lost ground in my championship fight) as an agreement was reached between all drivers and we have not explicitly broken any rules. What questions this situation does raise however is the fact that we need to seriously look at driver retention and especially the promotion system

My comments on BK’s post. 

Regarding GP2 using non assists: I think this is a no brainer. If there are drivers who want to stay with certain assists then they should be in the assists league, but everybody should be aiming to get into the F1 league, and to do so everybody need to continually improve all aspects of their racing ability.

Regarding AI: I have mixed feelings about bringing AI back however in principle I think it was a good idea. I think it should be seriously considered for the 2013 game though, and I hope code masters have improved the behavior of the AI to an acceptable level.
Regarding the frequency of races. I think that is a great idea, however we will need to make sure there is plenty of other structured league activity on offer to fill the gaps. If we were to do this, there would be no formula one racing from the middle of September until march which is nearly half a year, but I think this a challenge that can be met.

Regarding removal of race bans.  I think this is a no brainer as we were in a stupid situation in Suzuka which could have been avoidable. However we also need to be consistent in the decisions the FIA make so I would suggest that at the end of this championship cycle, the FIA has a good look at the rules and penalties and we can come up with something that we think is fair and appropriate. However I still think that race bans should be kept, but only as a most severe penalty (and possibly suspended, and only activated when repeat behavior is demonstrated for example, a driver deliberately rams people off the track, or is abusive to other members of the site/stewards etc).

Bigdave235

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:26 am

The fact you had to go onto another website and find that information stinks of desperation. 

It isnt because me and jonny arnt commited we are, we have been apart of that website for 3 years. We are not just going to jump ship when thta site needs us especially when me and jonny both have key roles on that site. If you wish to remove us then fine, but i personally see that as being pathetic. Vern you need to take a long hard look at yourself buddy, recently ive found alot to come out of you to be bullshit. You make up * to suit yourself, i told you last week i told you saturday i told you sunday. When jonny was meant to join Pl1 in the first place you came up with a stew of lies saying you ddint even know he wanted to join yet he had PMS from you stating otherwise. 

If the "top dogs" on this site continue to work as they are then this website will loose members and fast. Alot of people are not happy with the way things are run. 

its childish. this site is laughable. I was thinking about moving to this site full time and leaving the other because i was impressed when i first got here, but not anymore. it is a shambles.

I wouldnt be surprised if this post got deleted purely for the fact its the truth and your admins dont like the truth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:34 am

Lii4M_ wrote:The fact you had to go onto another website and find that information stinks of desperation. 

It isnt because me and jonny arnt commited we are, we have been apart of that website for 3 years. We are not just going to jump ship when thta site needs us especially when me and jonny both have key roles on that site. If you wish to remove us then fine, but i personally see that as being pathetic. Vern you need to take a long hard look at yourself buddy, recently ive found alot to come out of you to be bullshit. You make up * to suit yourself, i told you last week i told you saturday i told you sunday. When jonny was meant to join Pl1 in the first place you came up with a stew of lies saying you ddint even know he wanted to join yet he had PMS from you stating otherwise. 

If the "top dogs" on this site continue to work as they are then this website will loose members and fast. Alot of people are not happy with the way things are run. 

its childish. this site is laughable. I was thinking about moving to this site full time and leaving the other because i was impressed when i first got here, but not anymore. it is a shambles.

I wouldnt be surprised if this post got deleted purely for the fact its the truth and your admins dont like the truth.

You never told me last week or Saturday. And with the Jonny incident when he was joining our league, we had agreed he would join the league, but I hadn't tested him yet so I wasn't sure what car would be most suitable for him so he never received an invite to Hungary it was. But you invited him into the lobby which caused the confusion that night.

If I really made * to suit myself, I wouldn't be in the role i have on this site. I was given is role because of my reliability and for being on of the original members of this site.

The one thing I don't do is bullshit. I haven't got to where I am professionally by bullshitting so why would I change my personality on this site? Hint, I don't.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:38 am

as expressed on the box its not within the rules to use AI to race, yet you did. UD even saw mesaying i wouldnt be able to race.. so there is a witness saying you are wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 am

Lii4M_ wrote:as expressed on the box its not within the rules to use AI to race, yet you did. UD even saw mesaying i wouldnt be able to race.. so there is a witness saying you are wrong.

I never saw a message in the chat box. Did you make sure I was online, coz the site can show you being logged onto the chat box when you're not even logged onto the site. Honestly I don't recall seeing that message.

Just to add on your post, it's not stated in the rules that you cannot use AI. We wanted to race and to give us the required number to run even on a lower distance we used AI. Ok I can understand the questionable decision to use a full grid, but as it isn't stated in the rules yet that AI cannot be used, we did. In a way you could say a loop-hole was found if you want to read it that way.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down