Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May,

3 posters

Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May, Empty Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May,

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:17 am

FiA Meeting - All Leagues

On this Weeks Agenda...

1. I'd like to raise the point on behalf of Chickie. As I understand it Chickie lost connection to the start lobby during the countdown. I believe this was considered a lost connection. Then PL1 went back for him then he lost connection during Qualifying. I feel this should have counted as his first disconnection and he should have had another chance. I'm just raising the point now so the rules can be defined.
2. RDS - Banned from F1PS3League yet he was allowed to race? This case needs explaining...
3. Team Orders - Discuss

Feel free to post any additional discussion points you want to talk about. See you all at 8PM tonight...

Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May, Fia1010
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May, Empty Re: Merged League FiA Agenda 1st May,

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

He lost connection when the clock countdown in the lobby hit 1 or something like that. It was decided that this counted as his 1 disconnection. The fact that we had to back out to let him into the lobby again, which decided that we'd count that as his allocated disconnection.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:57 am

May I also ask why RDS was allowed to drive when he was banned from the F1PS3League?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:38 pm

I would like to discuss the possibility of a possible team orders ban or maybe up until 3 races until the end of the season. At the end of the day we're all here to race and it should stay like that without anybody having to move over. With what I saw in the chatbox if that happened to certain other members in our great community they could take it the wrong way plus no-one likes to be told to move over.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:24 pm

Bolokov this was involving a reserve driver not my full time (well almost) teammate. I can understand almost losing the team points wasnt right. But my view is a reserve driver races to earn the team points to hopefully make up for the main driver the reserve is racing instead of, but if the other main driver is behind the reserve because of an incident, crash etc the reserve should ideally let the main driver through as he is completing in the championship & no points should be wasted in not helping the main driver. If the reserve driver on the last lap is a place ahead lets say by 10 secs i believe the reserve should ideally slow down & let the main driver pass to finish ahead.

& Bolokov if i had raced as Bobjims reserve last sunday & you were involved in an incident, crash etc & i was ahead, im quite sure you would of wanted me to slow down & move over & i would of, no questions asked.

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) on Thu May 02, 2013 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:26 pm

Nope I think people shouldn't have too move over regardless, it's a race not lets help this guy win.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down