Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May,

+2
Reddweasel
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
6 posters

Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May, Empty Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May,

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri May 03, 2013 8:31 pm

FiA Meeting - All Leagues

On this Weeks Agenda...

CHINA

1. Should changes such as Car Allocations and Line-Ups be changed earlier than Canada. If someone is clearly in the wrong car or a driver is needed quite a significant part of the season has gone by if we have to wait until Canada. I suggest after race 3 or 4 would be much better.

2. Also could we disscuss the restart proceadure,after the events of pro 2 rolling restarts seem to cause more problems than they solve.im not saying all leagues should abandon them but i feel pro2 should.i propose pro2 goes forward with 1 restarted session with qualy for a lost connection this will be more straight forward and save time.
i know your not comfortable with differing proceadures for each league but i think if the pro manager is aware of the set proceadures there should be no problem.

3.just a small point id like to add as its been playing on my mind could we have a brief chat about restarting for a lost connection before a certain number of laps have been completed.i feel when the lights go out the race is on basically.i want the lights going out to be the cutt off point for not backing out.i know we all trust each other im just not 100% comfortable that the current rules could be abused im not just thinking pro guys we have some temprimental assist guys,when the lights go out removes the doubt...lol

4. Investigation in PL1 involving Odie & Beardy.

5. Investigation in PL1 involving Beardy using the 'reset to track' option during the race.

6. Investigating the PL2 restart & Collision between Bob & Cookster.

BAHRAIN

1. Jameboro's appeal against TomiDeli.

2. Search for new drivers.

3. Anything else, please edit and add further agenda's.

Feel free to post any additional discussion points you want to talk about. See you all at 8PM tonight...

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May, Fia1010

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) on Mon May 06, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May, Empty Season break - review of car allocation

Post by Reddweasel Fri May 03, 2013 10:21 pm

Rob, we traditionally always took a weeks break after Catalunya prior to Monaco.

My understanding for this was two fold;

1 - Five weeks/quarter of the way into the season gives a more enhanced picture of car allocation to driver perrfomance/ability and

2 - Offers an extra week to practice the demanding Monaco circuit.

I appreciate this is only 1 week earlier than suggested, however I too feel after 3 races is too early. Maybe the other option/compromise is to take a break before the European stretch starts, i.e. after Bahrain, prior to Catulyna; 4 races in.

Hope this helps,

Redd.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May, Empty Re: Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May,

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Fri May 03, 2013 10:28 pm

The reason why the break is set to after we race Canada is because the 9th June is the day the Canadian Grand Prix is on and the race starts at 7pm.

We do not want to put an extra weeks break in. I'm going to reject this query as no change is going to be made until after Canada.

Plus no-one is clearly in the wrong car.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun May 05, 2013 6:39 am

no dis respect intended vern but whats the point of fia if you can reject things before a meeting happens.i will not be putting anymore thoughts and idead forward as i thought fia was a group thing.
i will not be attending next meeting.i never said anything about another weeks break.just an opportunity to make a change if we feel its needed.7 races in is to much.
the line up in pro2 is very close to ideal but myself and quits a few others suspect something isnt right.
im also aware of at least one unhappy driver in pro1.

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) on Sun May 05, 2013 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sun May 05, 2013 7:37 am

The transfer window will not be moved and an extra week break will not be added. So to be honest there is no reason to be bringing it up.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Sun May 05, 2013 8:04 am

No offence vern but that sounds a little like a dictatorship. I thought the fia was here so people could make suggestions and a group of people would review the idea. By dismissing it straight up all by yourself you're kinda making the fia null and void
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Sun May 05, 2013 9:06 am

There is actually no time for another weeks break to fit the whole season in with the likely hood of a demo released, thats why i believe its final. No dictatorship Lol.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sun May 05, 2013 2:03 pm

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:There is actually no time for another weeks break to fit the whole season in with the likely hood of a demo released, thats why i believe its final. No dictatorship Lol.

Thanks Stevo, on Sunday 9th June the Canadian GP is on and it starts at 7pm which will conflict with PL1 and most likely the start of PL2 if you go by the history of the race and the amount of safety cars that'll be likely to occur. PL drivers won't want to be missing the race for a league race and neither will the stewards.
I know the transfer window is later than all previous seasons, but we had no choice but to position it there in the calendar.

Also by history of when the new F1 games come out, it's due right around the time our season ends so as Stevo says we cannot afford to include a 2nd weeks break.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 2:58 pm

i thinks you's have misread robs post he hasnt asked for a 2nd weeks break he asking if the transfer window can be brought forward because he feels waiting til canada is too long

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Sun May 05, 2013 3:02 pm

MoodyMufc20 ALM wrote:i thinks you's have misread robs post he hasnt asked for a 2nd weeks break he asking if the transfer window can be brought forward because he feels waiting til canada is too long

I haven't miss read it. We can't move it forward otherwise we'll have a league race on at the same time as an F1 race. You'll struggle to find people who will want to race in the league while the F1 is on.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Merged League FiA Agenda 15th May, Empty An Idea

Post by Guest Sun May 05, 2013 6:11 pm

I think when it comes down to have we got these people in the right car. I think one solution in terms of getting it done right as soon as possible so you don't have people in cars they shouldn't be in for as long as they should because the least races they are in a car they shouldn't be in the better, right? Basically what I've thought of is that's it's mandatory to post pics of your best times in the practices (so using Rob's "what could have been"), therefore you can see where everybody is and manage it off that, then after a few races, after you collected enough data you can start moving people around.

I mean it brings people closer on the site, practicing with each other and you find valuable data on if people are in the right car. For me this idea is a win win and could prove useful when discuss the transfer topic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun May 05, 2013 8:46 pm

At what point did i mention another weeks break.anyway forget it.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 07, 2013 10:21 am

I would like to see a more user friendly sort of thing done on here, so to speak. A lot of people on here are constantly getting annoyed and beginning to lose interest/lose enjoyment. We should definitely need to suggest ways to keep our crowed more entertained and more friendly. Too be frank I've seen to much arguing on here and it needs to come to a halt.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu May 09, 2013 12:25 am

Lii4m yesterday bought up the situation with peoples lagg issues during races in AL1. Lii4m has volunteered to host the next race in Bahrain as he tells us he has a low ping & see if the issues improve, & we will see where we go from there.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by GBM_Beardy_UK (DRT) Sun May 12, 2013 8:27 am

The incident between me and odie happened at turn 2 and it all started when i got in the dirty air which through me wide then trying to turn into turn 3 i got tapped on the rear and are cars got stuck together and i was then getting illegal blocking 2 times so i reset to no get penalty

GBM_Beardy_UK (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down