Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Merged FiA Agenda 29th may,

4 posters

Go down

Merged FiA Agenda 29th may, Empty Merged FiA Agenda 29th may,

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue May 28, 2013 4:50 pm

1.refer FiA back to malaysia al1 replay part 2 4min 50 secs.i heard the red bull driver getting very angry at the time with the force india driver so i went to spectate and saw this inncident,which in my view looked deliberate so i imposed a 1race ban suspended for 5 races.now move forward to liams short replay in monaco replays he hits the back of liam into turn1 causing the ferarri a puncture and wing loss.i punnished bjorn by swapping the positions but felt i must impose the ban to follow through on my warning.
hes reacted badly to this by threatening to quit.as it stands now im removing the race ban and leaving it to fia.

Last edited by Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) on Wed May 29, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Merged FiA Agenda 29th may, Empty Part 1

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue May 28, 2013 8:57 pm

Part 2 has no place in FIA .
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Merged FiA Agenda 29th may, Empty Re: Merged FiA Agenda 29th may,

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue May 28, 2013 10:12 pm

its more for verns eyes bk,no big deal
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed May 29, 2013 3:07 am

Also I'd like to add about Monaco last night in AL1. Bjorn had a spin at hairpin and accelerates infront of 7/8 cars but not really that. I'd like to say that when this happened everyone stayed on the throttle to get through. And cars were on top of other cars. This is not ideal for a league race. This is mostly for Fish who was in mid air on top of bjorns wing and he suffered the most as everyone came in behind him. The drivers are not treated the races like what the league is pushing for. Clean respectful driving. They know they can get away with no damage to the cars of they push through and if they get a penalty then they'll blame it on Bjorn for spinning when they should have slowed to almost a hault. Plus Bjorn didn't helped rejoining on a couple car widths wide road. Just thought this could be looked into as the drivers who pushed through didnt show any respect to them infront.

Bullet.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 am

To carry on with bullets point, imo there were 5-6 cars that piled in with each other, surely that can be looked at as a red flag. Allow everyone to pit and form up in qualy positions. i had been spun at turn 1 and by the hairpin was on the back of the train. Lap 1 was just carnage. I feel for fish because he had good pace and his race was effectively over on lap 1. Also if you feel the need to ban someone, i dont think you should take it away because someone threatens to leave or everyone will start doing, hes been warned and knows the rules..

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 am

It was carnage. And red flag seems sensible. I don't mind if we could restart.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 8:46 am

dont even have to restart, just whoever is the steward order a sc re-start we then have two laps under sc conditions and go racing properly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed May 29, 2013 6:40 pm

there will be no restart.same happened to me in my race only difference was i was spun by a following car at the hairpin.cars at the back wont know whats goin on up front and will continue to edge forward.its just the nature of the curcuit.i advised all drivers to be careful at that hairpin before the race.
Bjorns main gripe is he says his replays in other races were not looked at but i spend endless hours reviewing my own footage and i rely on the drivers to inform me sometimes if theres something they want me to look at.Many times i have spent 4hours plus the next day reviewing my footage which can be quite draining for me.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Wed May 29, 2013 6:49 pm

I believe the race should have been red flagged at the time. But now I look at it I think rob made the right call in letting the race continue. You carnt red flag a race for one or two drivers like me and Bjorn who came of worse. Maybe of half the grid lost wings and cars destroyed but I still expect something doing about what happened because that was probley the only race of the hole year I believe I would have won and now don't think I will have another chance this session.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed May 29, 2013 6:56 pm

yeah if it had been horrific i would of restarted but i backed out fast as you will see on my replay to check who had pens so i had that covered,plus it was bjorns loss of control that caused the problem.
just to add from what i saw turn 1 was excellent well done al1. Very Happy
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 9:59 pm

i'd also like to add to the agenda tonight Fredster's future on the site his driving is reckless causes incidents nearly every race
our motto is Fair - Fun - Clean - Respectful he dosent abide by this also he apparently destroyed his car on purpose in monaco at Mirabeau which a Mod saw i think hes more a hindrance than a help to al2 constantly destroys peoples races and its not fair

and yes you might say its only been 3 races but hes only raced 4 races the fact is when hes in the middle of the field he causes incidents but hes quick so if hes at the front hes fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 29, 2013 11:03 pm

al1 turn 1 wasnt fine, as i got took out as you can see on my appeal lol

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu May 30, 2013 9:29 am

Yh some very poor driving from Fred there.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down