Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA????

Go down

BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA???? Empty BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA????

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:37 am

REV MAGAZINE EXCLUSIVE

Well it seems the love affair between RBR and Fidla is finally over, with the season over RBR have confirmed that Fidla will not be driving for them next season, RBR LAWYERS issued this statement moments ago...

Fidla has been a pain in the neck for this team and has not performed consistantly enough, he has put this team under the spotlight with the FIA too many times and has increased costs by 30% with his comments and actions causing our public relations department to work non stop trying to smooth over his tantrums, we as a team have also had to pay out too much money in damages through being sued for libel and defamation of character by numerous people and companies.

This reporter is shocked by the turn of events and some say that an UNKNOWN member of the FIA has used his influence and pulled enough strings to get Fidla the sack, i caught up with Fidla after this statement to see if he had any comments and this is what he had to say...

Yes it is true that i am no longer a RBR driver but i was not sacked, i decided that my driving and personality was not suited for this team, so my management team and i decided to mutually terminate my contract, will i miss RBR? sure i will but i have been approached by 4 other teams to drive for them next season, when i decide what team i will let my fans no

Well there you have it, was Fidla SACKED???? or was it a MUTUAL decision??????

What do YOU THINK?????

Peter Bale
Rev Magazine

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA???? Empty noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Post by Guest Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:10 am

Sad

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA???? Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA????

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:56 am

Wow f1 fans what news this one will hit the back pages for sure but it won't be the only headline to hit the press because I Brandon Davison reporting on behalf of talk sport have breaking news to.
I have just emerged from a press conference with RBR's team principal Christian Horner ,the team feel that their drivers under perform last season. RBR finished a sorryful 5th in the constructors out of seven teams, "we are a top 3 or even 2 team with historic presence in f1 action has to be taken to get back to where we feel we should be as a team BACK AT THE TOP". Despite illskills finishing 4th on his rookie season the team feels that a fresh approach is what's needed and have chosen not to renew skills's contract for the up coming season. This action see's illskills and fidla part company with RBR, when sills was asked for his opinion on the shocking news he repiled "that's life I love f1 and feel I have a lot more to give and only get better, I respect RBR's decision we didn't deliver I feel the it's a little harsh as we look good to challenge next season but at least I showed my team mate who the daddy on the track lol. My agent has a number of teams he's negotiating with it's just coming down to the car packages and the mulars" "MULARS?" "yeah the money Brandon loyalty means nothing if you ain't winning races so I'm all about the money".
"do you have any other preferences like team mates?" "well jamesboro is a fast guy I've enjoyed the battles but reliability is his weakness, blackdevils quick to, I've always been a fan of the workmanlike effic of lindenwarden, fidla hmmm this dude getting faster and faster from race to race he actually thinks he can be the skills lolol anyone of these guys would be good but one thinks for sure skills is looking to repair his rep and ain't about to play second fidle to even a fidla - see you at Melbourne folks"
Well well well this is a man on a mission what we don't know is with which team he plans to make this assault on pro 2, what we do no is this upcoming season will be the best by far with the fastest men from pro 3 hungry to make there Mark, the super fast chickie gone alone with BK and Laurence, the return of mighty linden warden pro 2 is impossible to call every driver has a good chance of poles and wins. Where will skills and fidla end up will RBR be stronger without them stay tuned for the answers and more.
This is Brandon Davison and you've been listening to talk sport goodbye!

Back to top Go down

BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA???? Empty Re: BREAKING NEWS...RBR SACK FIDLA????

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down