Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More BREAKING News

Go down

More BREAKING News Empty More BREAKING News

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:24 pm

REV Magazine have just found out that Canada has been cancelled and all teams have gone to Spain.

It came to our attention that Fidla is already in Canada and cannot get a flight in time to Spain so Fidla has officially withdrawn from this weekends race and will not attend, this statement was read out by his representative.

Fidla has withdrawn from this weeks race and expect the FIA to throw the rule book at him (surprise surprise) lol, whoever made this decision to cancel race obviously has another agenda and has concocted this pathetic plan to get an advantage especially as the so called moderator wants to flex his or her muscles with a power trip after saying in writing in this forum that the race will go ahead and be discussed lol when they new it would not, being true to what they say obviously means nothing at all and sending a LOL message to me about it is not really in good taste

Peter Bale
REV Magazine

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty SHOCK!!!!!!!

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:49 pm

SUCH ACTION IS NOT NECESSARY AND A DIM VIEW WILL BE TAKEN ON THOSE WHO FOLLOW SUIT...................................................................................

1 Reply with quote
Edit/Delete this post
Delete this post
View IP address of poster

CALM DOWN GENTS

Post BK_1975 PRO LEAGUE 2 MOD on Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:44 pm
We will do the race and we will talk about it in Valencia

I NEVER AT ANY POINT SAID WE WOULD RUN CANADA THIS SUNDAY IF YOU READ MY REPLY.

2 OFFICAL NEWS WAS POSTED ON TUSDAY NOT THURSDAY

More BREAKING News SKYNEWSPRO2CANADA

3 THE RACE IS IN VALENCIA " WE WILL TALK IN VALENCIA"
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty VERY SORRY

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:00 pm

YOU ARE WELCOME TO POST A VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE IN YOUR MODERATOR

IF THE REST OF THE LEAGUE FEEL THE SAME SOMTHING MUST BE DONE
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty Re: More BREAKING News

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:22 am

Fidla
This makes no sense to me. A bad race is always better than no race. Just bring the car across the line safe and get whatever points you can at least for the team. Maybe there's a pile up in turn 2 and you get the win. Anything can happen. But if you don't show then nothing can happen.
More BREAKING News Tumblr_m65ohffkhi1rvm634o1_500
I wouldn't vote no confidence in our moderator. I think our league is the best of the F1PSLeagues. And I for sure wouldn't want his job (I hear the pay is lousy). Babysitting us bunch and dealing with RBR lawyers every week. No thanks.
However, I do have to agree that the ball was dropped in regards to Canada. The start time was already pushed back and agreed upon by all. Stuff happens. I understand. But a post on the site should have been made immediately when the race was not run. Even if a clear decision had not been made yet. The teams/drivers need to have this kind of information as far in advance as possible. Not everyone has a direct link to the grapevine.

Hope to see all in my mirrors in Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 3:48 am

Malake the the majority of our league doesn't practice with the pro 1 boys and the majority that dont are the slower bunch including me I don't no about the others but I practice on my own because you gain little from continually be beaten by the pro 1 boys so we slower bunch smash lap after lap and keep tweaking in the hope of being competitive, if our practice regime hit an issue we can't expect a race to be removed and stuck in somewhere else because of it. To put that time in and then be expected to drop it because a couple drivers want to practice with the pro 1 boys is very very harsh the question could of been asked over psn inviting comment before decisions were made. At Valencia the fast will be faster and the average will be the jokers but as long as the fast boys have a good race then why should us stragglers matter. I like fidla was contemplating not turning up but we will be threaten with disaplinery action not that lolololololol.

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty SORRY

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:03 am

1.Sorry but i thought this was a online communitie and that dose not mean just pro league 2.(run with the best to be the best)

2.I also made the decision for the benefit of the league not me

3.No show due to throwing your toys out of the pram will not go down well, trust me.

"Everything i do , i do it for you" said the fella in the robin hood song , just dont feel robbed
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:10 am

Ok you go online race and race but no one does jack (outside of linden) to help anyone no one want to give tips to others they all want to keep there own for there own ok fair enough so us stragglers have to practice hard on our one and probably a lot more than you, you can still drive with the pro 1 boys if we are a week behind em anyway. My toys are still in my pram they are expensive I don't wanna break em!

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty AAAHHHHAAA

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:18 am

I see what you are getting at ,yes lindens settings are crap and you would like help from someone else.
"i would be glad to help"
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

More BREAKING News Empty LOL Skillz

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:19 am

your expensive toys might be in your pram but mine have been thrown out so far there is no chance of me getting them back so there is no chance of me racing this weekend in Valencia, i have things to do now and wont be available, sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:52 am

Sauber Team

We would like to give out our Sincere Apologies to RBR team, Only getting half there Team over to Spain is not helpfull, We (Well peter) Offer our Learjet that Linden came over on, its a 7hr Flight with one stop in scotland, He said he will send it right now if RBR request it.

We (Sauber Team) was informed on Tuesday Morning to what was actually going on as we noticed the Renault Team asking the Moderator to what was going on in relation to Canada race, Our Press office is clearly better than RBR's is as we have known of the changes since Tuesday 12 noon (ish).
We also thought it was going ot either run in the week at night or Saturday night, Later we found out RBR have a man down stuck in Canada, to be honest we think he likes it out there as the chicks Love him.
But If he wants a Free FLight to Spain jut reply to our Press office or Contact peter on 07723 99087455

As for Valencia We as Team have been Practicing this A LOT due to Other leagues we also race in.
We feel it helped with the practice and we were advised this was the NORM. ;-)

JOhn Thomas
Sauber Press

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:27 am

BK_1975 PRO LEAGUE 2 MOD wrote:I see what you are getting at ,yes lindens settings are crap and you would like help from someone else.
"i would be glad to help"

HAHAHAHA! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down