Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My worst fears have become a reality today

Go down

My worst fears have become a reality today Empty My worst fears have become a reality today

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:15 am

As most of you may have been aware of, yesterday 6 soldiers died in a blast in Afghanistan. Today those soldiers were named by the MoD and my worst fears were made true as 2 of my school mates both of the 3rd bn The Yorkshire Regiment based in Warminster, Wiltshire are among the 6 who died.

Understandabily I have been in a downbeat mood today as I have broken down into tears a couple of times today already. I first met Anthony Frampton & Daniel Wade only days after I moved to Frome, Somerset when we were only 10 years old and they were both truely the nicest people you would ever meet. They were less than a month into their visit to Afghanistan when the tragic incident happened and they were due back towards the end of the year. Nothing can describe what I am going through at this moment in time and if I am online at any point over the coming days I hope everyone can understand why I may end up being quieter than usual.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

My worst fears have become a reality today Empty Re: My worst fears have become a reality today

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:47 am

Very sad news Vern. : /

Back to top Go down

My worst fears have become a reality today Empty sad news

Post by Guest Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 am

Bad news mate. R.I.P fellas

Back to top Go down

My worst fears have become a reality today Empty Re: My worst fears have become a reality today

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down