Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck Today

Go down

Good Luck Today Empty Good Luck Today

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:40 am

Just wanted to wish everyone luck in todays race.
And to thank the FIA and Williams Team for having me.
Hope to have a fun clean race and get lots of points!

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Today Empty Todays Race

Post by BradChick Mon May 07, 2012 3:55 am

i will be looking to stop you getting the best points haha. also hoping for a good clean race, and all the best for tonight
Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Today Empty Re: Good Luck Today

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 3:58 am

Sauber Team Press Office

The Sauber Team would like to Wish ALL Teams the best of Luck in the Season 2 Championships

We feel this will be a Great season and we are really looking forward to a good Clean race, Both our drivers have been strictly told NOT to have any Incidents on the first lap as the Cars are very expensive to replace.

Good luck

Sauber Press Officer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 4:42 am

Really looking forward to tonights race!
Looking forward to racing with my new team-mate sMalaske at Williams as well. Hopefully we will come out top of the constructors tonight Smile
Good Luck to all the racers

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Today Empty BBC News - Teams fearful of Sauber runaway

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 6:03 am

It's reported today that several of the drivers have expressed concern over the Sauber team's pace and are fearful that the constructors will be heading into an early lead at the start of the season.

Neither Sauber driver was able to comment, but Mclaren's BK_1975 and Red Bull's illskills have both declared that they they are way off the pace of the speed of the Sauber and the raw talent of the two driver's. "I'm shitting it because they're both so much faster than me" and "I expect a low points finish" were the words to come from BK.

For now we can only speculate what is sure to be an exciting beginning to the season, but can the Sauber's deliver on the day. We are sure to find out very shortly!

Andrew Benson

Back to top Go down

Good Luck Today Empty Season 2

Post by BradChick Mon May 07, 2012 6:18 am

Going back to brazil testing a few weeks ago the saubers where very fast around there, however the week before in abu dhabi they did not seem all that fast. in brazil i think i was quicker in qualifying in my lotus however the race pace of the sauber is brilliant. linden was 2-5 tenths quicker each lap. so it should be interesting to find out who emerges on top.
See you all in a min and all the best for tonight
Chickie
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down