Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Go down

Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Sat May 12, 2012 2:25 am

Below post any grievances you have over Australia's race event.

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Sun May 20, 2012 11:48 am

How the F**k did Gimpbuster get in this league? He took me out lap 2 or 3 at turn one thts twice hes done that to me and then i loose connection trying to regain positions! Hes in the wrong league, he should be in a nascar or monster truck racing because of how dirty he is ! Im furious, me and ferrari were looking at 2nd and 5th until this happened i hope we have video evidence !

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty re

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 12:19 pm

less of the nascar

Back to top Go down

Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Round 4 - Australian GP @ Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm

i'll be nice to you bullet.

last week I was completely at fault in hitting you and apologise profusely, I wasn't racing you and I am very sorry for needlessly hitting you last week, I "shouted" it out before anyone else did, see that was an EXAMPLE OF ME HOLDING MY HANDS UP AND SAYING THAT WAS MY FAULT.now we have another incident and i can understand why your pissed off.

I've already stated that I'll always hold my hand up if I'm at fault, last week i felt rhiann hit me on purpose to scrub off my speed advantage on the straight so I was always going to fight for the corner, most likely it was just lag, I have a terrible connection to him and vice versa.

However,this week you and I were racing. This week I took the trouble to video my race and I'm afraid I was completely alongside you, front wheels level and my turn in has my right front wheel tight against the kerb.

Now:

1) I didn't bang wheels with you on the straight to try and scrub your speed off or anything like that so you had no reason to turn across me,

2)you came across on me and we touched,

3) the corner was mine, I'm on the inside and completely level, I've come from behind, got completely alongside you and it was time for you to cede the corner. I'd ceded to you just a few seconds earlier

4) There is no way anyone on here would have given up that corner in my position. We were always gonna touch because I didn't even have any room to back out of it.

5) Now because you crashed off the game gave me a penalty, now if that's what decisions are made from then fair enough, but I will post my video showing me completely alongside you.

6) i knew i had the pace to easily beat you around Melbourne and wouldn't have been able to stick my car there if you'd come off the last corner properly

7) it ruined my race too

To be honest the problem for me was rhian1111 lagging for me, no ones fault I know but, I couldn't spot a brake through the last few bends of the lap and especially into the last but one turn, otherwise you wouldn't have had a sniff, you came alongside and i let you through, i destroyed you through the final turn and was completely alongside before the braking zone without DRS because it was too early in the race

The game gives me the Drive through and if you want to jump on that as my guilt then good for you, I'd say the same in your shoes, It's always the other guy's fault.my video shows something else

So i get

a)drive through

b)Then my 1st pit stop glitched and i ended up with the same tyres back on?? and i had to stop again a lap later! has that ever happened to anyone else?

My race was well and truly f*cked.

I seem to struggle a bit on Ipswich's host, I've got a particularly bad connection with regard to rhian 1111, and it was my nightmare scenario me running second behind rhian because we lag to each other.

I've ran that race about 10 times with the Merc online this week and put in 1.28.xxx opening laps followed by 1.24.xxx's working down to low 1.22xxx's final stints,I had the pace to run Ipswich much closer, my fastest lap was around 7/10ths clear of everyone bar Ipswich and not so far from his, and I put 4 in reasonably close to each other at the end

so I'm calling you out for the race, regardless of whatever is decided about the incident, it's out of our hands, lets re run the race during the week, several times if you like ,on each other's host, just you and me and we'll see who ****ed who up

Ipswich if you read this I would like to run around monaco on your host at some point during the week to get used to braking points around there on your host.

Now can someone tell me how to post my video on the forum and the right place to post it?

I'll put the relevant part up by Tuesday afternoon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 1:46 pm

" running second behind rhian"

should have said third

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Mon May 21, 2012 12:28 am

I dont give a shit about your stories cause you fucking took me out so come back when youve lernt how to overtake :-!

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 12:35 am

Watch it guys. Too many people get booted for this sort of bickering when it gets out of hand.

Please provide the timecode of the incident and I shall review it as soon as I get home

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Mon May 21, 2012 1:08 am

Its the person responsibiltlity not too make contact when overtaking pr keep clean and he went and took me out !

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Mon May 21, 2012 1:45 am

Part 1- 4mins 20 secs

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 3:04 am

Right I'm not here to argue with Bullet, this is already taking up more of my time than I'm willing to give.

wait for my video bullet,

my phone recorded in 1920 1080 hd my video editing software hasn't been updated for years and can't handle it, and for some reason I cant drag and drop it into the phone's editing suite, I'm sure there's a work around and I'll find it.

Now here's the thing bullet; there are guy's livelihoods that depend on my time and energy.I owe them (their kids/wives/mortgages etc)far more time than I owe you over a race on a video game.

Here's what I can do for now: it is to take stills from the video running on my p.c., I've got a clear shot of an empty track as I turn in and, the moment of contact, where i've got way less than a cars width to you and, i'm tight on the inside kerb, clear shots of me on to the straight way behind you, coming alongside you and being wheel to wheel with you (without using my re-energised kerrs), where am I suposed to go in the corner?

Right now I'm off to do what really matters, so I'll post them in my good time

At the moment I should be free on Tuesday morning and have time to post them

at the moment i plan to be free tuesday,wednesday,thursday and friday mornings

SO about a re-run Bullet?????

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Mon May 21, 2012 4:02 am

You were tight on the kerb because i was on your left and then you pushed me into the gravel causing me to hit my teammate. I broke late to keep my position down the outside and like i said before its up to you to be clean when your overtaking when you clearly made contact FS ! And i want to point out that theres been alot of complaints about you since Catalunya Twisted Evil

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 5:23 am

First off Linden, stop changing angles when incidents are happening!

I feel that first off - RACING INCIDENT.

Gimps more than enough alongside for Bullet to accept something's coming.

You chose to try and make the apex and Gimp was there. You should have imagined he would still be there.

I do agree with Bullet however. The guy behind unless completely alongside should back out. However I still feel Gimp was far enough alongside for Bullet to realise he would still be there at the apex.

As a result of the fact that both drivers did something that when giving each other respect you wouldn't do. Final ruling - RACING INCIDENT.

I do not advise any bickering. Talking is not against the rules. HOWEVER some moderators and admins do not take arguements lightly. So I warn you watch your replies for your own sakes.

off topic - why was Ferrari on the grass on the exit????? bullet wasnt even back on the tarmac and ferrari was on the grass :O how did you manage that Ferrari . lool

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Thu May 24, 2012 6:39 am

Nice pictures gimp. You should watch the video and notice that you went wide and i went up the inside hahaha

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down