Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Australian GP - Appeal

Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty Australian GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 8:58 am

post below

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty Review?

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:47 pm

I had an incident on lap 28 I'd like to have reviewed.

Coming into turn 1, I got put into the grass.

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty Re: Australian GP - Appeal

Post by Guest Mon May 07, 2012 11:51 pm

Video evidence of the Incident here... Skip to 10:40

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:02 am

That's weird. I was hit directly in the back. You can even see the proximity arrows showing Ill's car behind me when I get hit. But in the second video, he's not behind me and doesn't appear to touch me from what I can see. Something hit me in the rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:19 am

It's a shame there seems to be a discrepancy between who's where and when on the different videos. I know from the spectator view I was watching, as you can hear in one of the videos when I comment to IllsSkills, I certainly felt he did turn across quite abruptly. Internet connections were dodgy last night at times though.

I did mention it to IllSkills after the race, and he was apologetic saying he potentially lost his concentration for a second thinking you were there or not. It will be tough to tell for sure, given people's connections seem to show their cars in totally different places :S

We will of course look at it though, so don't worry. But you did well to keep calm and carry on Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty BK incident

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 4:22 am

I think you know what I'm talking about. Forget which lap it was, relatively early on, however in my opinion I was turned into and not given enough room. I know it's a grey area as to who was in the wrong, but thought that if an appeal goes up, at least the person in the wrong can be a little bit more wary of the other person in the next race.

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty VIDEO REPLAYS

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue May 08, 2012 5:29 am

First video at 6:01 m8

sorry dont see grey area.

also said do not answer back to live fia and you did.
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty Smalaske

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:16 am

My race view was as per the second video I overtook smalaske with Drs and once the overtake was complete I took up the race line for the corner???? What did I do wrong???? Also what would have happened if the second video didn't exists am I and every driver expected to record there race and then upload it????

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty IllSkillsvip, Good Sir

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 6:38 am

Don't become stressed my friend that Malaske is wanting to get you in trouble. I can already tell everyone in this League is a well-meaning bunch of gents; he's simply wanting to clarify an incident with the FIA, in a section of the site where he's allowed to do so.

As I've said above, it's tricky to be totally sure who was where, as different videos show cars in different track positions.

But, if you want a free bit of advice from me - if you ever overtake someone THAT far down a long straight towards a corner, it's pretty safe to say that you won't be giving the car behind enough clearance before you yourself are wanting to take the next corner. So, with that in mind, try and just make your braking as precise as possible to cleanly take the corner with your tighter line, so ultimately you can finish the overtake. (which is the main thing, no-one is suggesting you stop trying to make overtakes, it's good to see Very Happy)

Good man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 8:15 am

I have to say I find this discouraging. Neither driver appear to be at fault. But I still lost track position because of it.
In 1st video you can see the proximity arrows move behind me and then I'm punted into the grass. But the 2nd video shows a perfectly clean pass.
I say call it a racing incident. I most likely wouldn't have been able to hold him off for another 2 laps as my tyres were completely gone and I was running mix 1. It's just I could see 5th place just ahead when I got hit.
Just a really badly coded game.

Back to top Go down

Australian GP - Appeal Empty I THINK

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Tue May 08, 2012 8:18 am

ITS LAG M8 YOU SEEM TO GLITCH ALOT
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down