Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

2 posters

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: APPEAL ROOM

Go down

Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Admin Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:15 am

post below
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty Re: Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:55 am

why have you opened this?

it's 3 days after the race, nobody has any problems...

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:02 am

because there wasnt one, so just before i had fia mate i thought i wud check all appeal rooms and noticed there wasnt a topic for melbourne, so how could anyone appeal in it?.
nothin else in it mate just that there wasnt one. i hav had no complaint or appeal made m8

its good see an appeal room empty ;-)

cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:48 am

Ye but it's available to anyone to start the topic, so if there's a problem they can start the topic.

there were no problems.

its 3/4 days after the race, a bit late to create an appeal room

my point - there doesnt need to be one, nobody had a problem.

the first dude who has an appeal after the race can create the topic him/her self surely

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:32 am

From what i know, someone in 1st made it extremely difficult for Moody who was at least a second faster with DRS in 2nd to get past down the pit straight. Shame Moody hasnt been able to get online to do an appeal...

Last edited by Stevo_1106 on Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 am

From what I know, moody messaged me saying that it was a really good race, I then said did you think what I did was a bit naught cos I do, he said no mate it was a good race.

Liking the shit stirring Steven, keep going Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:48 am

Moody was outraged after the race i know for a fact. Obviosly anything i say is bulls**t even if i am right, so why dont we jus wait for Moody for his side?
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:54 am

It's bullshit when I'm told by moody that he thought nothing of it and I admitted to driving poorly and he said no I thought it was a good race.

It's bullshit because I get told one thing to my 'face' then another behind me back.

Two facedness is not a nice trait and if I get told something, I expect that to be said to everybody, not just me.

If he was outraged, then he could have used PSN to message me and explain his displeasure. No, he messaged me saying quite the opposite. So why am I wrong for believing what I was told directly from HIM?

So as far as the words that people have told ME you were shit sturring.

You are only hurting yourself by believing that I have some sort of vendetta, because I'm just getting on with life and you keep suggesting that I take anyone's side other than yours. It usually happens that you are not correct with what you say, and unless Moody speaks to me I have no reason to believe otherwise in this situation.

Again it's now 4 days after, I've seen him on PSN every night since, it has a messaging service. 'Nuf said.

Back to top Go down

Melbourne - APPEAL ROOM Empty f1

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:06 am

i did say to stevo after the race u defended pretty agressivly but i was pissed off at the time but i've had time 2 reflect and u did defend a bit too much for my liking but thats racing a was just gutted coz a new a shud of won the race

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:10 am

regardin the 6th paragraph non of dats true i do not feel like that i f i did im sure if let u now.

And as for Moody if what your saying is true then i need to have a chat with him. see ya later Ipswich.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:18 am

Ippy you even admitted to me you defended aggressively and you apologised for a miniscule incident that happened between us. Me and Moody said it was fine. Just like to point out from my own view, "if you're not involved in a discussion then why make it your problem"?
so yeah... I have no issues with the race other than the fact it was fairly dull with 5 or so drivers on track. If i did have issues then i would have pointed them out straight after the race. Moody, no disrespect mate but you shouldn't have discussed an incident with someone who got dcd on lap 7. Its rather pointless if you ask me. Anyway good race and see you next race!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks for replyin Moody, see this is what I'm sayin, as you didn't have an underlying problem with it it wasn't a problem.

I fully acknowledged and admitted for my part in the naughtiness.

A classic case of hear'say making something sound worse than it was. Both parties have no problem, external parties don't need to extentiate the issue.

Anyway all seems sorted here. I have every confidence you'd speak to me Steve mate.

"Moody was outraged after the race i know for a fact. Obviosly anything i say is bulls**t even if i am right, so why dont we jus wait for Moody for his side?"

We waited, he collated with me that what I was saying was correct. No problem going forward, the issue is closed and no penalty to any party is required.

See y'all in Korea - with camera footage hopefully

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:31 am

I do apologise i shudnt have started this & Johns right it was not any of my business to get involved. I wouldnt have got involved if it was someone i didnt know much for instance bcause it looked unfair when Moody told me and bcause he didnt get involved on site so i did Ipswich nothing against you, not getting back at you for anything. Jus did it for Moody with the limited info i had. In future i will not get involved as it causes other problems, so dont worry about next time cause there wont be. Smile
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:31 am

Melbourne Appeal room - closed, no grievances, nothing left unsolved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down