Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RULES BEFORE THE RACE

2 posters

Go down

RULES BEFORE THE RACE Empty RULES BEFORE THE RACE

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:02 pm

After yesterday's practice, everybody need's to be aware that I am the only person who should be pressing start to start the race. I didn't say anything before we started as I wanted to see what would happen, but sure enough as soon as we were in the garage, somebody pressed start. Then the next time round, I said that nobody was to press start, and within five seconds the countdown appears. Its not on and its not fair. Just because some people are happy with their setup, doesnt mean everybody is, and some people will want to change things, go the toilet, get a drink for the race etc. This season is 75% race distance, so everybody must be given a few minutes to get themselves set for hour long race ahead. If the race is getting started by someone to stop people changing setups, therefore trying to gain advantage that way, then trust me, you wont be in the league long. I have come up with a system that will hopefully either stop people pressing start or find out who is pressing start. Once we are in the garage before the race, then there will be a couple of minutes delay for people to get themselves ready. When everybody is ready, I want everybody to send me a message titled READY TO GO. That way when I have 13 messages , I WILL START THE RACE. I know that this cannot stop people pressing start, but it may help identify who is doing it. I really cant understand why it gets done, apart from the fact that if it stops people changing a bad setup, then they will have a bad race. If that is the case I wont put up with it. If anybody thinks they have a better way of sorting this problem, please post below, thanks.

Back to top Go down

RULES BEFORE THE RACE Empty Re: RULES BEFORE THE RACE

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 pm

sounds good m8 got a bit fed up with it last season Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:02 am

you have righit . i dont have problem to wait until all mates are ready! thank you!
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

RULES BEFORE THE RACE Empty WAITING

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:13 am

Thanks mate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:14 am

im with u mate nothing wors than being half way thro a set up and u run out of time

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:36 am

I got no problem with waiting. Nothing worse than realising you need to change something then seeing your on the grid in 15 secs.
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 24, 2012 4:12 am

I agree. We all need an equal amount of time to prepare.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down