Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RACE BY THE RULES

Go down

RACE BY THE RULES Empty RACE BY THE RULES

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:14 pm

I have had a few complaints about 1 or more drivers who may somehow be gaining an advantage by having reset to track switched to auto. I dont know how this is done but i have been told it is possible. This means drivers can enter corners a hell of a lot faster than usual, then when they run wide their car is automatically reset to track at the exit of the corner or even further up the track, therefore gaining one hell of an advantage. This is one thing that will NOT be tolerated and if anyone is caught doing it, they will be kicked from the league. I feel we have a good league with some good drivers and so far some good races and there is no need to cheat. I have asked as many people as possible to record their races from now on, so hopefully this kind of cheating behaviour will be found out. Obviously from time to time people do suffer from lag and there is not a lot that can be done about it, but cheating is cheating.

Back to top Go down