Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I followed the rules

Go down

I followed the rules Empty I followed the rules

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:46 am

I would like to apologise to all these racers who are fed up with all this bickering. I am apart of it, there is no getting away from that but i argued a good case before, clearly stating the rules which were there in black and white for all to see. However, because it argued such a good point, Moderator/Admin has blocked me from commenting which i think again is wrong. Obviously they cant stand the facts and honesty which i provided tonight. The rules state that the team mate must accept his partner into the team but after stating i didn't want a team mate for the last 5 races, Stopper did the inevitable and put TT in the other Force India after i wrote a separate post stating that i didn't want any of these newbies affecting my Championship position considering i started at round 9 and i am 3rd or 4th in the Table. I don't think this was unreasonable at all but certainly a lot of people were getting so hung up on it that i cannot see any other posts or comment. Remember, we all have a right to free-speech!
Sorry for the hassle I have caused
JohnLarkin2011

Back to top Go down

I followed the rules Empty ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:52 am

John you were warned before about replying with attitude. You were warned not to continue. Replying " whatever stopper and you can shove that warning up your arse " is a complete and utter disgrace. You have left me with no option but to remove you from league assist 1 immediately. You only have yourself to blame. So i repeat, from this second you will no longer be involved in league assist 1.

Back to top Go down