Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing

2 posters

Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:30 pm

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 10:32 pm

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing 04_tur12

Tonights race has the potential for a huge coming together at the first corner. At last nights practice sessions there were incidents at both, in the first corner. Please take car. Its not worth ruining yours and someone else's race, then being penalised for doing so. Remember theres approx 45 laps, not just one !
Please make sure you have at least one wheel within the white lines defining the track at all times. Do not use large areas of run off to gain an advantage by running wide. Anyone caught doing this will be penalised heavily. Also please take car when rejoining the track, do not just drive straight back on into the path of other cars. This also will be penalised heavily. As usual the race will be getting recorded and a live steward will be watching. Please listen and obey anything the steward says. I will also be recording my race. Please remain within the white lines when exiting the pits. Do not just drive straight out of the pits over the right hand side white line. This will incur you a penalty. Lastly, if anything happens on the track, please discuss it after the race. There is no point in having a debate over the mic whilst people are trying to concentrate. Its annoying to say the least. I raced with the pro league on sunday, and i was amazed how silent the race was. Not one person spoke from the green lights to the chequered flag, and yes there was a couple of incidents. Anything that happens can be discussed afterwards. If you crash out or retire and remain in the room to watch, then please just watch !!! The only voices that should be heard over incidents are the cameraman and steward !! However letting a back marker know you are approaching and discussing pit stops with your team mate is acceptable. If you are in a room with other people, crying baby, loud television, arguing family etc etc Very Happy , please turn your mic off Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Always make sure you can hear me though !!! Briefing / rant over, see you all tonight, invites from 8.20, qualy start at 8.45 the very very latest Exclamation Exclamation Good luck everyone Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty Re: Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 1:12 am

its going to be a good race, my fastest lap is 1.24.987

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty Not good

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:37 am

When I do Time Trial in Turkey, I hit 1:23 every time, but during qualifying with the same setup and less fuel, I'm getting 1:27 every time? confused

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty TIME TRIAL

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:38 am

Time trial times are always well quicker than online mode. Dont know why, but they are Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 3:49 am

it cause fully rubered in track and allways tyers at optimal and very low fuel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 5:39 am

Because in time trial mate you have tyre wear off and fuel off so that's why you arnt doing the same times buddy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu May 24, 2012 9:01 am

i think i had a great setup tonight! it was my first win!! cheers cheers bounce bounce
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:17 am

gratz mate, batfink knocked me off the track. i was in first... from 8th :S

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:41 am

would have been good qualy if we didnt have to restart!! as qualifide in 6th but couldnt get good lap in 2nd qualy wish we didnt have a restart policy but never mind was clean both qualys race was going ok at start but went downhill when pited on 10th lap for primes just couldnt get any grip didnt help when hamilton spun on final chikane and just drove back on track rite in front of me had to brake hard to avoid him think he should go and join a banger racing league ! lol! was only insident i had the hole race. had to retire with 1.5 laps to go as couldnt keep car on track and didnt wana ruin any body elses race nothing in rules bout weather any one should get points if u get dnf towards end of race last five laps for example Wink would be good if the rules were clarifide in the rules page as there is nothing in there regarding this situation disapointed as was aiming for top 5 finish today had spead in first qualy and disapointment of not seting desent lap in second qualy just nocked me of my stride bit like hamilton did lol

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty RULES CLARIFICATION

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:46 am

Im just about to do it now mate. Unfortunately, im going to go with the view of, that to score points you must finish the race. I feel its the only way, as if you get to score points by dnf, then if someone gets took out, or cant be bothered finishing, then its going to create all kinds of problems. To score points you must finish the race , is more cut and dried, and leaves no room for grey areas.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:04 am

i think im going to back out.. noone likes me people say im shit i try my best to quali good and race good but someone spins me out and says i knock them out its annoying im done..

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty CALLING IT A DAY

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:23 am

Ok mate, but thx for taking part. Take care.

Back to top Go down

Turkish GP - Drivers Breifing Empty FIRST WIN

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:25 am

ANTONIOS1978 wrote:i think i had a great setup tonight! it was my first win!! cheers cheers bounce bounce

Well done antonios on your first win Exclamation You did well to finish quite a way ahead of steff, this is one his favourites. Its getting tight up the top now, and we only done four races Exclamation well done mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:32 am

can i swap my ferrari for williams or mercedes or cant you swap

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 10:40 am

I didnt mean to hit you off track got all my lines wrong in this race soz if i collided with u i did hold a little to see if u would over take me but u decided to bash me at the long straight i mean mine was a accident was yours f1 hamilton Smile
Had a terrible race worse one ever lol Smile
pit crew even decided to put inters on lol or i mad a mistake like sooo many Sad hate turkey Smile
I will take punishment for my error thanx
I dont hit drivers on purpose Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:08 am

nooo its okay mate its f1 it happens Smile i think i should stay and try win some races

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu May 24, 2012 5:02 pm

Batfink, inters was where it was at towards the end I threw them on and was tearing chunks out of Howard then jamesallison. I was only let down by my performance on drys else I would have taken jamesallison on the last lap when he spun
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 11:30 pm

i know that now m8 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down