Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plz read ppl

:: Archives :: Season 1 :: RACE REPORT

Go down

plz read ppl Empty plz read ppl

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:48 am

the rules cannot be enforced fairly m8 linden can,t catch everything from all drivers if you or me had of been followed for 22laps i know i cut a few corners not intentionally not seen in video,probably around 4-6 times in total we don,t know that you did,nt do the same or worse,i think the game should dish out corner cut penalties so everyone gets the same treatment we should just deal with overtaking inccidents.save the strict rules for the pro racing league
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

plz read ppl Empty Re: plz read ppl

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:00 am

Yeah fair play. I know Linden cannot watch everyone. He already puts alot of effort into recording (Linden, by the way, i enjoyed the intro to the recording and the onboard laps with commentary Very Happy ). I was unlucky because if you'd have seen him coming off the left hander, you know what im on about and we wouldn't be having these discussions. AND also i know that people looking at this are like "ffs not another rant" or "why cant he just focus on his own racing" which is understandable. But if people were like that then Ipswich would probably still be here and am sure there will lessons learnt from this because i've learnt alot about different drivers. For the record Rob i think you've made a great effort so far because you were asked half way through a season and you a driver in the league anyway so its added stress.
** IF IM BACK IN TIME I MIGHT BE THERE FOR PRACTISE BUT DONT WAIT FOR ME IF YOU'RE RARING TO GO **

Back to top Go down

plz read ppl Empty video replay

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:07 am

i agree with you but i only comment on whats on video
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:00 am

HI guys,
After filming and recording I always watch it as Sometimes im looking at the Map and not the cars im filming, SO sometimes even i dont get to see whats actually happening lol,
I film League 1, Pro League, and yr league 2 and to be honest guys, your all doing fine, cant see anybody getting punished or kicked etc you all seem fair racers to me.
I dont see any one Cutting corners every lap persistently and intentionally.
Sometimes i will see someone make a corner cut, and then will follow for 2-3 laps but its never persistant,
SO all in all i think your all doing great and its a joy to watch.

cheers
Linden

Back to top Go down

plz read ppl Empty YOU'RE IN THE WRONG JOB LINDEN!

Post by Guest Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:08 am

Those onboard laps with Martin Brundle are epic Linden! and the intro to the race was amazing too! Get Rupert Murdochs number and see if you can work for Sky lol!
Keep up the good work Linden!

Back to top Go down

plz read ppl Empty race replays linden

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:26 am

yep i agree your hardwork on the replays is gr8 and we can see you put a lot of effort in,i think i can speak on behalf of league2 and say a big thankyou Very Happy
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down