Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

spa race plz read

Go down

spa race plz read Empty spa race plz read

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm

i would like to thank everyone who took part in last nights race.this truly was a great demonstration of good clean fun fair respectful racing,which is what the sites all about.this was the best race to date and it certainly made my job easier as steward lol.it gives me no pleasure to hand out penalties as you are all good drivers,although sometimes penalties may seem a bit harsh races like spa is what were trying to acheive and why im there.

on another note any races that get postponed in the future will go ahead on saturday at 9pm aslong as a minimun of 6 drivers are there.if not then we will try again tuesday at 8:30pm.

im running a bit behind at the moment but i should have the replay up in the next 24 hours.
thanks guys rob-lee77 AL manager

ps just so theres no confusion your next race is monza on friday normal time.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

spa race plz read Empty Re: spa race plz read

Post by Guest Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:59 pm

It was a good race this week. Glad we did it on Saturday as Tuesdays are a no go for me. I did miss Mike though, it got lonely at the back lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:59 am

sorry lads my internet been playing up due to this bloody weather hope you all had a good race

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down