Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

please read ;]

Go down

please read ;] Empty please read ;]

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:28 am

hi all i would like to say first i will not be tacking part in tonights race at brazil. i havent had time to practice and to be fair no matter the out come i will be relageted anyway lol, witch i think is best for me and the drivers in al1.
i would like to thank all of you guys for letting me race a half session in al1 and now that im used to league raceing i think i can do quit well in a new session. moody and ud war i think you guys have done an amazing job running this league and woukd like to say thankyou for letting me stay the whole half session even tho ive caused a few problems but like i said im new to this and think ive shown in my last two races that i can be conpetative and race clean.
i havent got a bad word to say about any drivers in al1 you are all great racers and very clean and hopefully i will be raceing with some of you guys again if i get promoted in for session 4 ;]....
good luck to all of you guys and thanks again ....... bring on al2 ;]

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

please read ;] Empty reponse

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:07 am

i'm sure with your speed fishtech i will b seeing you season 4 in al1 good luck to you and hope you enjoy it in al2

Back to top Go down