Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

German Grand Prix - Race Report

3 posters

Go down

German Grand Prix - Race Report Empty German Grand Prix - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am

Post below...

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Race Report Empty Re: German Grand Prix - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:09 am

Another bad day at the office !!

Q-8 but griddrop penalty 'blasted to the backrow'

R- DNF

Had good few laps in the wet,battling with 'linden'..'ambass & Dizz'...

SC car depolyed...glicthed into it !! race over !!

2nd DNF !!

I need to improve...or stay home !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:11 am

Qualifying - 1st
Race - DSQ

Qualifying - Was in the wet, Put in a good time to get 1st place 1 tenth in front of DarkPSI

Race - Absolute fucking piss take, 3 people got their race wrecked because of stupid glitches. Mick hit the post on turn 1 which wrecked him, Demon went to pass the safety car as he was a lap behind and the safety car went into him and DNF him and then I went to go in the pits and get DSQ. Absolutely stupid! Not happy one bit. The race should be replayed! Bet it wont though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:04 am

WET ;-(

Ferrari dont like the Rain ;-(

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Race Report Empty German Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:12 am

Qualli 7th, was happy with the result as this isnt one of my greatest tracks

Race 2nd

the race was great it was really competative all the way to the end, had a few good battles with PaulB1991,Ravve and MickW. started on inters was using a medium wet dry setup, the car felt good in both conditions, pitted around lap 13 for another set of inters, pitted again for a set of primes on the saftey car, then finnaly lap 22 pitted for a final time for options.

really pleased with the end result wasnt expexting a podium, well done DarkPSI84 for pole, well done Rave for 5th great weekend for Force India

Unlucky for those that were bullshitted on

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Race Report Empty German Grand Prix- Race Report

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:56 am

Qualified- 6th

Wet qualifying, wasn't happy with my set-up so was fairly happy with 6th place.

Race- 3rd

Wet to dry race but set my car up to a full dry set-up and it seemed like the wet conditions more than my wet set-up did in qually. Got a great start and was up to 3rd by the end of the 1st lap. Knowing the track was going to dry up from the information my engineer was saying, I took it easy for the stint on the inters. On lap 11-12 the safety car was brought out and this queued a string of harsh incidents involving demon & cookster. I pitted for options under the safety car as the track was fully dry. Lap 15 the safety car comes in with DarkPSI leading and me in 2nd. I was initally quicker on the restart and on the approach to the last chicane I got a run on DarkPSI and got on his inside but unfortunately spun the car on the 1st part of the chicane immediately losing the lead which I held for about 0.5 seconds lol. Fell behind wootton after the spin in 3rd place and thats where I remained for the rest of the race. Happy with another podium but it could have been alot lot better for me.

I also was made aware after the race that I was glitching alot, so if anyone had to avoid my glitching car or had any other issues due to my glitching car then I apologise. My connection has been bad tonight, which it normally isn't. Should have a better connection for next weekend.

Well done to DarkPSI for the victory and to wootton on getting 2nd place.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:02 am

Qualifying 3rd :- Stupid car, if i'd be able to put my foot down when i wanted to, then i may have been able to threaten the front row but i'm content with 3rd.

Race 5th :- Car again keeps understeering really badly after the first lap so i pit in for inters again and it got so much better, then with the safety car.. i can't believe how much the track dried up so when it came in, i pitted for options and stayed on them {15 laps} tyres had gone by the last lap and i spun it in turn 2 to give RAVE 4th Sad but still i think i had a good race.. that pass i pulled on Linden i am especially proud of.
Congrats to Seb {DarkPSI} my brilliant team mate for his first win in the Pro and at his home race too =D
Can't wait for next week, my sympathies to those that got glitched and i have photos of the result if anyone wants them Smile

PaulB

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:18 am

Q =4TH had a good one really never done a wet one with no assists and only just mist out on 3rd
RACE - DNF
good start to the race was in 3rd right behind cooktser and dark tried to make a move on dark for 2nd on the outside dont think he see me there and went into the gravel went down to 4th or 5th then was having a really good race with wooten and raave then my race fell apart came into the first sharp right hander, the bolard was on the track broke and i hit the curb on the inside and stopped dead nothing there tho!!!! enjoyed it alot and hope i can fill in again soon or even get a seat mmm
thank to lindon and cookster for letting me behis team mate and for letting me race Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

German Grand Prix - Race Report Empty German GP dizzymind

Post by dizzymind Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

Qually 8th
race 8th

i had quit a decent start. Didnt mind the rain to much. I tought it might work out for me like that. unfortunatly Pit strategy made me go out on intermediate tires when it was allmost dried out. had to pit immediatly after that for primes. i had a short loss of grip i think after the schumacher S. and caused a collision with Lindenwarden. I'm sorry i was in the way there. couldnt keep grip with my hot tires. i lost my front wing but had to pit ennyways because i was on inters the most fun of the race was with my teammate and with demon and linden. at the beginning when it were still wet. love'd the battles we had there.

i really need to learn strategy better, if not im gonna keep hanging in the end of the pack for ever.
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:04 am

Qualy: 2nd

I was fighting for pole like hell, couldn't believe what Cookster did, fucking awsome laptime in the wet. great job.

Race:
Was looking forward to the race as my engineer and I found a nice rain setup for my lotus. Qualy pace was really good compared to the last races.
Had a good start and awesome first race half with Cookster, its a shame that I didn't record, it would have been really nice advertize for this league I guess. Was able to overtake him on the start/finish line, but couldn't drive away. Than my tyres were gone, and as it was drying up I decided to go with primes. When I came out of the pits i realized it was a little bit to earlier, but immediately the safetycar was out which was like a lotto win for me. Unfortunately during safety car cookster to be at one of these bad glitches in these games which mad me really sad because it was so much fun up to thus point. After that had some nice battle with vernon who spun during an overtake manovre, and then it was relative easy home driving. I'm happy to won my home grand prix, but would have been better with final fighting with cookster etc.

Ok see you Guys

Best regards

DarkPSI

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:22 am

Quali: 5th
Race:4th

Went for a wet set-up this race. Had a bit of a rough start. Lost a position during the first couple of corners.
Then the new Ferrari driver flipped me around on lap 3. So i had to stop and wait for the whole field to pass, before i could rejoin the race.
Were like 5 seconds behind the car in p11. My race were pretty much destroid after that. But did some catching up during the race.
Stoped for Options when the safteycar came out, Just in time. But due to my set-up i was struggling with a lot of understeer when it dried up. So i had a really bad pace. On the last lap PaulB went of the track. So once again i grabbed the 4th place.

Pretty decent result, considering the incidents in the beginning of the race.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down