Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP - Race Reports

+2
BulletRacing (DRT)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
6 posters

Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty Canadian GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:07 pm

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Canadian GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 am

Qualy-4th Pole was within my reach disappointed

Race-RET got smashed off by fishtech put me at the back off the field had to work my way up was in a decent position before the rain came was struggling like mad people were so much faster than me just have no confidence in the rain was in 7th track was clearing up so i fought YOLO put primes on spun into the wall went back into the pits pitted primes again spun into the wall again then retired its not realistic it raining nearly every race

Last edited by Sir MoodyMufc2013 (ALM) on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 am

Qualified a poor lap 9th on primes early in session, then went back out right at the end on new set of primes to hopefully get a mid 13. Down the back straight i had a decent gap behind Bullet then he hit the WOC slowing him down & i followed him across the line to start my lap & he had a better exit towards the chicane then he decided to stop on the track impeding my flying lap & i couldnt avoid him going into the back of him. Having concern for Bullet ahead i didnt realise i had 4 wheels inches off the track which would of been a league cornercut & shouldnt have counted if i had finished the lap but on principle my lap shouldnt have been impeded.

Race start was ok & annoyed Fishtech somehow had contact with my teammate & luckily was spun off the track as Phill & me would of hit him. Rest of the lap to the hairpin was fine until i took a tight line round the hairpin as Phill & Lii4M had gone wide only for the latter to spin me when he then got alongside on the exit when he had plenty of space on his left but 'thats racing', i then get myself back in the right direction only to lose connect 2 laps later in the same place. Im right livid now having lost connection 3 races now especially as i had high hopes for this track.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:04 am

Qually-1st. Rob recorded my pole lap but wasnt the fastest I could do I made a few mistakes but turned out good.

Race-3rd. Such a wierd race with weather which messed up everyone's strategy. Very unrealistic from codemasters. Had long battles with Phillip but couldn't create a gap as I made lots of mistakes putting me back behind him. The weather at the end was the strangest I've had on the gam since its release and I was on inters while Phillip was on drys and we had the same pace for a few laps until it got too dry and I had too pit again.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:34 am

qualy 5th - i tensed right up in qualy, as soon as i saw ppls time, i knew pole could be mine, n i messed it right up.

race 1st - i had a good start, upto 3rd on lap, had good early pace, was battleing john for lead when we had a little tangle, im not sure what i could have done to avoid that. Once in 1st, i was on a charge, pitting at great times in changing conditions. i built an 18 second lead, when i was horriffically taken out by fishtech (dear oh dear). i lost me wing and had to pit, i came back out in 3rd place in a bad mood! I took some gambles from then on with tyres, 1st gamble lost me around 10 seconds, i was on slicks few laps too soon, but second gamble won me the race, pitting in the rain for options, a masterstroke bounce bounce bounce bounce

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:02 pm

Yeah I'm sorry about that Topman. I had a flat and no wing and then smashed into the wall sending me spinning out into the track witch was right when you came round the corner. Sorry bud but I dident do it on purpose I hope you understand that lol.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:08 pm

Yh m8, i havnt considered it was deliberate, or that would be very serious. i can see how it happened, and how early u became a passenger, all i would say, try and be super aware in future, if your a lap down, you still need your wits about ya.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

I will next time mate and sorry again for that I seriously just lost it threw there.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by phillipehamilton Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:36 pm

Qualy 6th - bit disappointed with my position, felt i could of been a lot quicker than what I was and ran out of time to get back to the pits for one last attempt.

Race - wasnt hoping for much as i hadnt practiced for this track. Had a good clean start. Can't really remember much of what happened at the start but ended up battling with bullet for 2nd for most of the race. Made a massive mistake when the track started to dry by accidently putting on a set of intermediate tyres instead of options because i got slightly distracted by a weird glitch when i came in the pits which nearly flipped my car. Had to re pit a couple of laps later. Caught up with bullet again as he was on primes. Started to rain again towards the end and decided to go options again, had the same pace as bullet until the track dried a little which gave me that extra pace over him.

phillipehamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonny Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:28 pm

Quali

Did a 1:12.8xx in quali on primes on my first lap, and my PB time going into the session was a 12.1 with mistakes so was pretty confident of getting pole only to dsc moments later and my backup invite had expired so I couldn't rejoin. Hope I can bounce back in 2 weeks in Valencia even though it's another circuit I really dislike.
Jonny
Jonny

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down