Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP - Race Reports

Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty Canadian GP - Race Reports

Post by UD-War Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:10 am

Post below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty CANADIAN GP

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:36 am

Qualified 4th .. started on primes , got pushed abit into first and second corner but managed to miss being spun or involved. Kept up with 1st and 2nd place for about 5 laps but started to lose pace with them after that . Went to lap 10 first stint. Came out on primes and just maintained gap to 4th. First race with the wheel so I was pretty slow just trying not to corner cut. Pitted lap 21 and ran the last stint on options increased the gap to FREDSTER by a couple of seconds and brought it home 3rd.I would like to thank the stewarts for taking the time to make these races happen in a fair an orderly manner. I hope to run a full season next year and see how I do . Thanks to all the racers involved i had fun racing against you , and in my mind thats what its supposed to be about .RRCanadian GP - Race Reports Lotus-Renault-GP-expecting-more-sponsors-after-Vitaly-Petrov-podium-in-Australian-Grand-Prix-61008

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Canadian GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:56 pm

Qualy: Got pole with a 1:08:8

Race: 2nd: Got a good start and a bit of luck because everyone crashed so i had a 2.5 second lead over bullet after the first lap which i maintained till the end of the stint. Pitted lap 8 and bullet was starting to catch me and within a couple of laps i was battling with him. For 6 laps we were seperated by no further than 0.2 every sector as we kept continuesly overtaking eachother.
Bullet then pitted a lap earlier which got him clear and from then on i was just consolidating 2nd, With 2 laps to go i overshot the 2nd chicane and got a 20sec pen but luckily i finished 26 ahead of rracier.

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Canadian GP - Race Reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum