Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monza Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Monza Race Reports Empty Monza Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:53 am

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Monza Race Reports Empty Re: Monza Race Reports

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:55 am

qualy3rd
race 4 th
good start got to 2nd i got spun lost my wing then spent the whole race playing catch up.
i was annoyed but i enjoyed the challenge and 4th was a good result considering as i only finished less than 2secs behind my team mate.singapore a very weak race for me so lets see wat next race brings
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Monza Race Reports Empty Monza race report

Post by Guest Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:37 am

QUALY 5TH First lap was a bit dodgy cars going off and on. At the end of first lap KEVO attempted an overtake into first chicane and tagged me.I spun and KEVO was totally standup and waited untill I was back on track in front of him.THANK YOU..This put us in the back of the field as a few drivers passed us.I worked my way back and was behind KLASS who was driving well .I tucked up behind him and was saving fuel.But I made a big mistake by not passsing him. I thought he would pit on lap 11 or 12 as he was on options. ROB LEE was 20 seconds behind when I first got behind KLASS but by lap 15 KLASS had not pitted and ROB had now eaten that big gap up.So I pitted and started a battle between BOBJIM ROB KLASS and myself.On the second to last lap ROB passed me.I wasnt to worried as I had lots of fuel untill the end of the race and I thought he must be low after closing down that big gap.I got the DRS and KERS on him down the main staight and passed him , but was carrying to much speed and clipped half of the first chicane. I pulled over and gave back the spot. I then binned it on the next chicane trying to catch him.Limped home 5th. Really enjoyable race would have liked a better result.... as we all do lol.RRMonza Race Reports Lewis-Hamilton-Monza_2824591

Back to top Go down

Monza Race Reports Empty Re: Monza Race Reports

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down