Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean Grand Prix - Race Report

Go down

Korean Grand Prix - Race Report Empty Korean Grand Prix - Race Report

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Post below...

Back to top Go down

Korean Grand Prix - Race Report Empty Re: Korean Grand Prix - Race Report

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:50 am

Qualifying - 1st
The lap got me pole, I wasn't particularly happy with my lap but I just couldn't find the speed for some reason.

Race - 2nd (Going to keep it short this time. My reports are usually essays Wink)
Got off to a decent start, maintained 1st into the 1st corner. Decided that I was able to run it in Mix 1 in the 2nd sector to save fuel. I was keeping Dark off nicely until my 2nd stop when our strategies changed. I went onto 2 quick stints of Options and then Primes at the end and he decided to do a long Prime & Option run. Ultimately his strategy was the best JUST. He only beat me to the line by 0.089 seconds. If I had one more corner I would have had him. Maybe if I placed my car better I might have had a better chance, but non the less a good tight race all way through. Can't wait too get practising as team mates for India next week Very Happy.

Footage to follow...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:46 am

South Korean GP

Q- 8th
" Really stuggled in qually trim, had oversteer & understeer all at once !!. Hope my race car is better balanced."

R-5th
" As the lights went out, i got off the line better than normal... a few cars tangled down at 1..allowing me up the order...same again down at 3...now i was up into 3rd...but '4 stops' later..& some truly great battles with 3 or 4 drivers..5th was all i could manage...but what a end to a fantastic 1st season.

WELL DONE 'COOKIE' world champ !! you drove very well indeed...get ya next season.

BIG Thanks to Vodafone McLaren Mercedes, What a great Team...really sorry i couldn't score a WIN.. Massive thanks for all the people who work hard back in Woking, & who gave myself & 'Freeman' a fast car, along with there support. we couldn't of done ANYTHING without YOU guys !

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down