Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012

2 posters

Go down

Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012 Empty Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012

Post by Admin Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:01 pm

FiA - 5th March 2012

Discussed maneuvers in the League 3 Replay at Spa. - Penalties to be Announced in League 3.

Discussed the 7 team choices, Results were Redbull, McLaren, Mercedes, Ferrari, Williams, Torro roso and Sauber are to be the seven (7) teams allowed in the F1PS3League. No other teams after season 1 will be allowed, Moderators are Advised to remove the teams that are not included ASAP.

Discussed www.f1ps3league.co.uk and majority came to the same verdict to Build a new site ready for Season 2, (This Admin will work on along with help from fellow racers.)

Discussed the Promotion and Demotion structure with Assists and No assists, Agreement was made that NO driver in season 1 (week ending april 26th) will be Demoted at the end of season 1. Also agreed on NO driver being Forced to Move from the Assist's League 1 to the Bottom of SIM league, it will be optional to the Top 3 drivers if the move to the NO ASSISTS league or not.

DIscussed split up in to Division's on the site, You will notice the Titles have changed splitting the site into ASSISTS and NO ASSISTS. All agreed the Split made perfect sense.

Discussed Transfer Window dates agreed, in Realtime it will be the Canada Weekend and Silverstone weekend.

Discussed new rules to be put inplace for season 2. ie, no transfer's between leagues after season starts, Only transfers within your league will be allowed within the transfer window, the only way to move up a league is via Promotion ticket.

Next Meeting due Monday 10pm

Thanks
ADMIN

Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012 Empty Re: Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012

Post by dizzymind Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:54 pm

hello FIA members

if i understood there's not gonna be demotion/promotion in this season? i keep my Pro league position if i end in the botom 3?

grtz

dizzy
dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012 Empty Re: Minutes Of The Meeting Held 5th March 2012

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:03 pm

That's correct yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:06 am

A lot was discussed. very successful meeting I'd say Very Happy

League 3 (assists 2) decisions will be posted in our area. along with a summary of Rnd 1 and a preview to Round 2.

Look forward to Saturday's race and Monday's meeting.

all the best

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down