Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting

Go down

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting Empty Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting

Post by Admin Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:53 pm

Results and Minutes from the meeting.

1- All Incidents discussed.
( two incidents from assist League 1 yet to be investigated, awaiting Jlarkin video)
- Reserve drivers are to be down to the Moderators Discretion for the league, this means if the moderator feels the reserved driver may or could cause harm to the race then the moderator can Stop the Reserve driver taking part in the race.

2 - FiA members for AL2 Announced, Rhian & Bobjim Joined the FiA for there first time. welcome lads.

3,5,6 was not discussed due to time.

4 - WheeltechPro are Interested in our Community and would like to be involved, we are currently trying to get an offer from them to see what we can get ;-)

7 - Donations are at a stand still, No donations this month ;-( Looks like the prizes are gunna be very poor.

Next week 10th July, We will be having 2 FiA Meetings from now.
ADMIN has decided to SPLIT the FiA groups inro ASSIST FiA and PRO FiA Meetings.

Times and days to be Announced.

thanks
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting Empty f1

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 am

i would like to know why i was warned for the ud-war incident first of all there is no footage on show atm so there is no evidence that it is my fault second of all i feel my reputation is tainted because i've had a few incidents before i just dont know i can b warned without any footage atm

Back to top Go down

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting Empty Re: Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting

Post by Admin Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:09 am

Moody you was warned for the Aggressive behavior in the Valencia GP, the FiA when trying to find the footage of UDwar incident noticed a few silly bumps into john, nothing major, so it was a Calm down attitude to your other players around warning NOT for the incident on UDwar, FiA has yet to investigate this..

PS Dont shoot the Messenger, 13 FiA were present and at least 9 ppl watched the replay of Valencia.

thanks
ADMIN
There is a Drivers Association to Appeal to if you feel you still need to Appeal against the Verbal Warning .
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting Empty f1

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:12 am

i thought the warning was for the incident and i admit i hit john a few times but as rob said after he warned me i calmed down

Back to top Go down

Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting Empty Re: Results/Minutes - July 3rd FiA Meeting

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:18 am

Hi Lind

I understand you're very eager to see my footage. I am away at Duke Of Edinburgh tomorrow, Friday & Saturday. I will try and contact Connor (My YouTube buddy) to try and see if he can get the camera and upload it to YouTube. I would have to say, I caught these incidents whilst I was driving my own race so don't expect too much. All i'm saying is that there is a shot of Rainbow running Stevo_1106 off track, Ud-War having a collision with a Merc, And the two mercs colliding. And more in there too. If you could maybe tell me what lap it was that it happened then it would make the vids easier to construct because im only doing 10 min vids at the moment.
Linden, if you have any probs then just email me - This will give me an idea on when you need it etc because been very busy.

Thanks!

John Larkin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:53 pm

hi john, hope you have a good time mate, its the Rainbow n stevo footage we need to see mate.
wen u get back if you could stick that up for us mate much appreciated.

Cheers
ADMIN
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down