Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MUST READ - Practice Sessions!

Go down

MUST READ - Practice Sessions! Empty MUST READ - Practice Sessions!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 5:42 am

Heyy All

After the suggestion from members of the FiA to have a weekly Practice Session I put out a poll asking all Pro League drivers to vote which day they would prefer to have the Practice Session. The results are as follows:

Wednesday - 2 Votes
Thursday - 6 Votes
Friday - 3 Votes

This means that the Practice Sessions will take place every Thursday starting 2nd February this Thursday. The Session will obviously take places at Silverstone and it will give all Pro League drivers some time with their team mates and rivals to find time, improve set ups and work on Qualifying or Race Simulation. We would like to make this a a regular thing so if you could all turn up on a Thursday night at around 8.30PM GMT that would be great!

See you all at the Silverstone
I hope to see you all there at the Practice Session!

Sam

NOTE: "This week only we will schedule the Practice Session for Wednesday 1st February (Tomorrow) at 7.30PM GMT because of the PSN going down! The Practice Sessions will be back to the normal day of Thursday next week."

Last edited by PRO League Director on Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:11 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

MUST READ - Practice Sessions! Empty Re: MUST READ - Practice Sessions!

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 am

Just so you know Sam.. PSN is down from 2pm on Thursday for maintence but will be back on for Friday. Thought i'd let you know so if you changed the day for this week then people can make time for it etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:07 am

Oh, is it really? I didn't know about that!

Okay, For this week only we will schedule the Practice Session for Wednesday 1st February (Tomorrow) at 7.30PM GMT because of the PSN going down! The Practice Sessions will be back to the normal day of Thursday next week.

Hope all of you can attend the session and I will see you there!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down