Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practice sessions plz read

3 posters

Go down

Practice sessions plz read  Empty Practice sessions plz read

Post by stewy89 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 am

hi guys due to recent incidents involving 1st corners and  lack of patience (wanting to get 1st in 1st corner if  down the grid) lol  or just 4 people to get more confidence practice setups etc...i hav decided to ask use wud use like me 2  run practice sesions 4 us if plenty people would like to practice 4 upcoming races (wichever that may be) spa this week for example ..in open lobbies is not very gud to learn so instead i wil host sessions and let ppl practice...and  get set ups ryt then practice ther race pace,,,however this wud be on 25% race unless use want 50%...if any body wud like this or thinks its gud idea re post and add me on ps3 and we wil practice,, at end of day we dont wana ban ppl if it can be helped ..and ppl wud get to no 1 another better.........                                                        

p.s vic am sory if this is posted in rong place lol
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Practice sessions plz read  Empty Re: Practice sessions plz read

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sat Jul 06, 2013 6:59 pm

Its sad that we need to practice the peoples which are in this league many seasons.
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by hamishsop (DRT) Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Stew i think that is a good idea so if you want to do one i dont mind.
hamishsop (DRT)
hamishsop (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by stewy89 Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:01 am

hamishsop wrote:Stew i think that is a good idea so if you want to do one i dont mind.

yes vic i agree m8t but hami thanx mate yer i defo wana do it just to help people out a bit with starts abd race pace ...just insted of the big boys as a cal them dean vic and nozem them 3 the top players then th rest of us lol ,,,but we dont wana ruin their championship as we weont be able to get it this year so we shud just practice peoples starts etc
stewy89
stewy89

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down