Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post Season Thoughts

2 posters

Go down

Post Season Thoughts Empty Post Season Thoughts

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Id like to thank everyone in gp2 this season.
Bob-you had a slow start to the season and really picked up your pace and produced outstanding results in the later half of the season,so congratulations on being gp2 champ.

Sean-I feel you have been the most consistent driver all season and you took it down to the last race,so well done.

Weasel-Your season in my view was a good one,youve often shown good consistencey and pace which must have been a reel confidence booster for you,well done my friend.

Burty-i feel you have got stronger and stronger throughout the season showing some gr8 pace.

Brian-been your maiden season and you have come on leaps and bounds with some great results.

Thee mask-your determination and dedication cannot be questioned and i understand you have struggled at times but i do see theres pace there.

Mansell-hasnt raced from the start of the season but you have great pace which shows especially in races and on your day can give anyone a good race.

Porshe-I found to be a good fair racer with good pace,and like myself struggles but is more than capable of challenging.

Dek-only done a few races but can see hes adapted well to gp2 and is a very solid racer,prepares well for race conditions.

Muzza-1 race and has a good future in gp2

Mva-we have had our collisions but i cant knock his pace,too fast for me.

Overall i think gp2 has shown a good standard of driving a fairly decent turnout for each race.
Look forward to next season,thanks again guys.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post Season Thoughts Empty Re: Post Season Thoughts

Post by Reddweasel Mon Sep 16, 2013 5:19 am

Thanks rob good fair racing from u too you definitely win unluckiest racer of the season for the amout of times u got taken off. i can see you challenging for the title next season. cheers.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down