Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Thoughts On The Race

Go down

My Thoughts On The Race Empty My Thoughts On The Race

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:10 am

Just like to give credit where its due to all the drivers who raced in New Delhi Race. A tough track in changeable conditions. I found the racing to be fair and respectful, lots of good driving on display, your all a good bunch of guys and have a league you can be proud of!
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

My Thoughts On The Race Empty Re: My Thoughts On The Race

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:39 am

Thank you Rob for that comment. It says a lot for our league to have guys like you giving the thumbs up on us being that was only our 4th race. So to all you guys in the Americas league keep up the good work, and thank you all that i have refered to the site for not letting me down. Nothing but love for all you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:59 am

Appreciate it Lee, and thank you for your contribution. I was very happy with the racing today and give much praise to our entire league. Unfortunately Bogart and Barat were having internet issues, I really would have liked to race them at the end but sometimes these things happen as I to have been on the bitter end of a d/c. Cant wait till next week Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks Rob great to read that man . Big Thank you to yourself Rob and Moody for stewarding .
We sure do have a good bunch of racers on track feel sorry for the 2 guys that D/C i think the 2011 servers have being crappy for a few days now don't think its internet prbs ,lets hope 2012 servers are much better .

Aokbadboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:54 am

Thanks for the great job Rob and Moody. And thanks for the kind words.

We really appreciate your help guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum