Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ENJOY

4 posters

Go down

ENJOY                      Empty ENJOY

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:58 am

I will say again as my last post was deleted if you think it is fine for me to be pushed out due to three drivers that did not like the way thing were being run(fidla,illskills and blackdevil) that is fine by me but don’t expect me to run in a league that is flawed from the ground up.

The three mentioned have received no penalty even after not showing up for the last race due fidla saying he was deleted by me and only got into the race because malaski invited him, NOT TRUE I TOLD MALASKI TO INVITE HIM and he knows I did.

As for mr illskills if you don’t like something that is said then say it don’t just huff over it and refuse to turn up for a race and as far as a community spirit I have invited you week in week out and you don’t join so dont say we need weekly practice set up as I practice every night with members from any league that’s what I call community.

Black devil cant say anything bad as he dose not speak but if you cant speak your peace don’t vote with your feet.

FIA I have told you my position was becoming untenable as I was being branded as a cheat week in week out but no you just shrug it of as nothing (look at the league history) what so ever and as my good friend cookster posted he would be taking over league. I think action should have been taken on the three drivers above as they proved there intent with the message posted below mr cooksters take over message “intent I hear you say” There intent was to get me removed but a vote of no confidence would not work as it was only them who had a problem.

None of the above drivers want to move up and I recommend they are all demoted to pro3 so they don’t have to worry about it and you will have a league with drivers that show up every week instead of missing a few races so they don’t have to get promoted.

SORRY BUT I WILL NOT BE PATRONIZED BY FIDLA OR ANYONE ELSE SO I WILL BE AROUND TO HELP OUT WITH LEAGUE ISSUES UNTIL LINDEN RETURNS .

Feel let down by all

Bk_1975
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

ENJOY                      Empty my thoughts

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:25 pm

just wanted to say bk you have my full support,unfortunatley u cant plz everyone,i,m sure everyone else respects and appreiciates the job your doing as mod as it can be a thankless task,your doing gr8 mate dont let the views of a few ruin it for you.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

ENJOY                      Empty My opinion

Post by Porschedude911 Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:10 pm

to be honest bk I feel you're doing a great job and you seem really happy to help out with anything, such as when pro3 had nobody in to steward and record you jumped in to help us even when you didn't have to. As for the drivers you mentioned, if that's how they behave and the attitude they have I'm not sure I'd want them in pro 3. Maybe send them to bottom assists and make them fight their way back up
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

ENJOY                      Empty Re: ENJOY

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:43 pm

Rob-Lee77 AL Manager wrote:I'm sure everyone else respects and appreiciates the job your doing as mod as it can be a thankless task,your doing gr8 mate dont let the views of a few ruin it for you.

Porschedude911 wrote:to be honest bk I feel you're doing a great job and you seem really happy to help out with anything, such as when pro3 had nobody in to steward and record you jumped in to help us even when you didn't have to...

Agreed. If your whole league was boycotting races, I'd say you have a problem. Don't let a few out of many distract you. Back to business, my boy.

Back to top Go down

ENJOY                      Empty What a shame

Post by Reddweasel Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:03 pm

From reading recent posts this is (sadly) the impression I too get: Effectively there appears to be a breakdown in trust/admiration/respect between BK and Fidla, Illskills and (Surprisingly as I've nopt personally heard of any disagreements/discussions from him) Blackdevil.

One sure element of fact that BK alludes to above is that if someone had polled all PL2 dirvers on whether BK should stay as moderator/confidence vote I'm almost certain only the above three menioned would have voted against him with the others and in effect the majority passing a vote of confidence.

I appreciate I am not privy to all that has been discussed/messaged/said etc but it does concern me that what appears to be a competent moderator who, and lets face it is not easy to find; and one that regularly turns up week in week out, has been pushed out due to issues from a minority of the PL2 racers. I am aware of past disagreements/appeals etc but not to the degree that it appears to make his position untenable and that the three (As I understand) feel they could not race with him nor us; the rest of the PL2 crew at the last GP.

As I've said, I'm obvioulsy not aware of everything thats gone on and therefore I appreciate there could be something (allegation etc) very serious 'kicking about' in the background.
However I do wish to highlight the following note of caution to all on this website/community;

Moderators, administrators, cameramen, race stewards are not, I repeat not, easy to come by. I, and like many others in this community, simply do not have time to commit to help out/voulnteer in this capacity. It is therefore imperative for this communities survival and future that we all bear in mind the time and effort that these people put in before we 'jump on' every mistake, pick or look to argue the way things are run with these (passionate) volunteers. If it wasn't for them we'd all be screaming at the idiotic first corner bandits in the open lobby's. If we keep 'pushing out' these volunteers we will eventually end up with no one left, no FIA etc.

Not every fellow racer is going to get along, of course not, life (Unfortunatly) is not like that but I beg with everyone to please just take a moment and try and consider the possible ramifications every complaint/appeal/action that you may raise could have on the wider community rather than just jumping in two footed; for our future please, please keep this in mind.

Thankyou,

Red

Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:24 am

If find it fasanating that you all make judgement after hearing one side, since Germany I havent spoke one word I decided to leave it because I couldn't be bothered with the grief eventually enough was enough and racing wasn't fun because of it. I spoke to Admin because I was being asked questions my points are valid just because you don't no what they are doesn't make your one sided comments right! Admin knows both sides and made a decision without no request from me, am not doing the attacking it fact Im the one backing down to defuse it but still you label me the problem.

Back to top Go down

ENJOY                      Empty Enjoy

Post by Reddweasel Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:53 am

I'm not sure if Illskills is referring to my statement above but if so I'd like to reiterate the fact that I acknowledge that I am not aware of everything that has gone on/been said, probably very little in fact and appreciate that there is always two sides to any story but I could only form an opinion/judgement on what I had seen.

I would only like to stress the final couple of paragraphs in my above post as I feel very strongly about this and feel it is important for this commnity's future.

RBR were sorely missed on the grid at the last GP and I personally look forward to their return along with Mercedes and in fact (hopefully) a full compliment of racers in India this weekend.

With respect;

Your fellow PL2 colleague.
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum