Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean GP - Race Reports

2 posters

Go down

Korean GP - Race Reports Empty Korean GP - Race Reports

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:31 am

post below.....
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Korean GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Korean GP - Race Reports

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 am

had a couple of attempts to qualy but aborted the laps so I started at the back on primes,had a good start soon was up to 3rd I think,stayed out long to help my team mate which cost me some time but allowed my team mate to catch up to sean,this compromised my strategy which was saved by the safety car.i feel I had the speed but lost control just after the restart but managed to get 4th which I was quite pleased with,could have been better but enjoyed the race,next race india not a track im looking forward to.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:28 pm

Very Happy 
 qually 1st race 1st..lights owt got a good start only to go wide at the start after the straight then mansell gt through then he pulled away to 5 secs in front of me bt i new i cud close the gap just needed to get settled then i started to close the gap lap after lap then wen i gt behind mansell he enterd the pitt which i dint no he was goin to which resulted in me clipping the back of him and spun round doin 360s an also got a 10 sec penalty this alowed rob to be ryt behind me i pitted a lap or to after, i came owt just behind mansell so i quikly pushed to get by as it was lookin lyk me an him racing for the win,now i started chasing rob who add not pitted once i caught him he slowed me down alowing mansell to catch back upto me so my first win was looking slim but rob went wide same place as me n i got by n pulled a 6 sec gap or so then safety car deployed with about 11 laps remaining so now i fort its goin to be hard to get the win due to my penalty but i new i had the speed.race restart pulled a gap then the cars behind collided i fink so that gave me 4 secs over porsche then the last 6 laps i was doin qually laps to get over 10 secs infront which i managed to do n also got fastest lap so a dominant weekend really

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down