Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Korean GP - Race Reports

4 posters

Go down

Korean GP - Race Reports Empty Korean GP - Race Reports

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:11 am

Post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Korean GP - Race Reports Empty Re: Korean GP - Race Reports

Post by Guest Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:28 am

First race finished last after qualifying 4th or 5th , when I pitted for the first time they refitted my scrap options ended up having to do another lap and pit again so without that would have easily finished 6th . Plus I hate Korea .

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:48 am

Quali: 3rd
It was a pretty easy session for me , but my tyre wear was so bad . After 2 laps my tyres was at 76 %

Race: 3rd
After the spinning and couple of incidents on me , i strugle with tyre wear but i had great strategy.

I finished 4rd but the 3rd one get penalty when he hited me i think , so i m 3 rd Smile
My first pole Smile jupiiiii

Now im going sleep like a podium man Sleep
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by Deano94DCFC Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 am

Qualy - 2nd

Good Lap On Primes was 1.3 faster then bearest person behind me. got out qualy by Fred

Race - 1st (crossed line 2nd)

Got of to good start after taking lead on 1st corner then lost lead the corner after the long straight ( Realistic ).
Stayed In 2nd for the rest of race, was in lead about 6-7laps.
Fred spun and i tried avoiding him and hit him and spun so he ended up getting a penalty whcih he really should not have got, his tyres had gone off the cliff.
was catching Fred fast on final lap and crossed line 0.3 behind. few 100meters more whould have got him.
Deano94DCFC
Deano94DCFC

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:36 am

good qully. got 7th started race very bad 1st lap couple of bad collisions at the start from other people had to swere to advold a collision pretty decent race from me and finished a good 5th witch i will take on a hard track. plus not a nice comment from victouris boy other people had bad race witch i can say i had no incedents what so ever
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:42 am

BrianJohnson43 wrote:good qully. got 7th started race very bad 1st lap couple of bad collisions at the start from other people had to swere to advold a collision pretty decent race from me and finished a good 5th witch i will take on a hard track. plus not a nice comment from victouris boy other people had bad race witch i can say i had no incedents what so ever

Brian you were really good , no incidents for you i think , nice driving and we had battle of pitstops strategy. Key one was last !

Respect !
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Post by BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod) Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:54 am

sorry for the comment i just thought you was taking a pop at me you no im a very clean driver and no incedents and a very good race for you well done
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)
BrianJohnson43 (GP4 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down