Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

korean Grand Prix - Race reports

+2
Porschedude911
ChaperalSA
6 posters

Go down

korean Grand Prix - Race reports Empty korean Grand Prix - Race reports

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:14 am

Please post below.

Back to top Go down

korean Grand Prix - Race reports Empty Re: korean Grand Prix - Race reports

Post by ChaperalSA Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:37 am

Cant believe I finished that race. Have a cold and was so drugged up on medication.

Qualified in 5th on primes. Was in the 1.32's with primes in practice.

Race- Finished 7th which is better than I expected. Outbraked myself into turn 2 and dropped to the back from there was just happy to get to the finish line. Had hectic battle with the two Williams for a couple of laps wich I enjoyed. The car felt crap for my first stint.

Went Prime Option Prime.

Will look to just enjoy the remaining racers and have a good go in the new season.

Good racing gents.
ChaperalSA
ChaperalSA

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:01 am

Well. Qualy 10th not much more to say there. Race wasn't much better, got 9th. Had a fun few laps in a battle with chaperal and burty but after him and then mansell got passed and powered away me n burty were lady slacking, very poor race for us. I had to make four stops in the end
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by ANTONIOS1978 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:45 am

i coudnt catch this guy! well done mate! I think the next one will leave Ferrari after Massa will be me. Μontizemelo is very angry
ANTONIOS1978
ANTONIOS1978

Back to top Go down

korean Grand Prix - Race reports Empty my race

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Thu Aug 30, 2012 5:34 pm

qualy 7th
finished 3rd
messed up qualy did,nt get chance to go on options.got a good start soon up to 3rd or 4th.had great battles throughout race with stopper and bb also was aware of steffs good pace.near the end closed right up behind anntonios but could,nt make my attempted pass stick.but these tracks are not my best so 3rd is a good result.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:35 pm

Pretty much the perfect race could'nt of prayed of a better one car felt amazing and i love the korean circuit.

Got a great start off the line which led to an unchallenged run into turn 3 then on the first stint the car felt so stable on high fuel had a few seconds lead to Antonios before the first pit stop then on new tyres was just driving flat out every lap setting very consistent lap times and increasing my lead lap after lap to finish 1st.

Back to top Go down

korean Grand Prix - Race reports Empty My race !!

Post by Guest Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:50 pm

qualified third on my first attempt, so I retired to save rubber. Bbb just took third off me in last moments, beating me by. 005 Exclamation
Got a alright start, but, rob rocketed past me into third, great start by him. First few laps, rob, bbb and myself had a great battle. We lost touch with front two, but pulled out a bit of a gap from the rest. Then it was twenty odd laps of good battles with rob and/or bbb. Extremely clean and fun. Got into third after stop two, and was reeling in Antonio's, cut gap from 10 secs to about 3, but options were going off. Decided to pit and finish last ten laps on primes which would still allow me to push. During stop three, rob passed me to take third and he then closed on Antonio. With six laps to go, I couldn't catch them so just tried to maintain the gap between me an steff. Overall disappointed not to get podium, but happy to get fourth considering I had very little practice and my results had dropped off recently. Great drives by ash, rob, bbb, steff Exclamation

Back to top Go down

Post by Seanbbb90 Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:03 pm

qualified 3rd cunt get the heigh 1.32 bt gt 1.33.0 bt happy cz only fractionly beat stopp3r fo 3rd.Race start gt to 2nd for a few laps then i seemed to go bak wards bt ad sum gud racing with stopper n rob especially n so many laps near end i was racing stopper he jst came owt ov pits on fresh tyres,mine was bout 10 laps old (prime) bt still felt ok i new hed be able to get by me bt i was acctually racing the car behind (mansell)i fink he was bout 14secs behind with bout 7 laps to the end.i didnt no wether to pit or nt so i fort **** it il stay owt gt to penultimate lap with bout 3secs infront then my tyre popped so lost 2 or 3 places dnt fink ild have hold im off any way bt in end gud race asin fun wise these last races near end gna enjoy bt roll on f1 2012!!! Very Happy

Seanbbb90

Back to top Go down

Post by Burtyburton Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:18 pm

qualified 9th
Race i had a poor start of the race and about the 11th lap i had a drive thu penalty and i went into the pit stop about 3 times after that because my tiers didn't last very long and thought out the race i had mini battles with chapral and porsch but the main one was with porsch and at the end of the race i finished 10th now that is 2 poor races in a row

Burtyburton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down