Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what a fucking joke!

2 posters

Go down

what a fucking joke! Empty what a fucking joke!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:17 am

WHAT THE FUCK! the qualy had finished , we had a full room. yet you restart for NO reason, it's a complete joke. how can it make ANY sense. somebody please tell me cos i don't understand.

Back to top Go down

what a fucking joke! Empty Re: what a fucking joke!

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:28 am

someone lost connection and stopper19 asked 4 times if anyone wanted to restart and no one said anything so pole position decided to restart

Back to top Go down

what a fucking joke! Empty RESTART

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:33 am

Firstly, the room was not full, sgthitman got d'cd just as qualy was finishing. the rules state :

7.0 - If 1 or more of the drivers have LAGG in the qualifying or loose connection from Qualifying to Race, then a Red Flag rule can apply Restart Qually. +new Host. (this we feel gives the racers lagging chance to check connection & restart ps3 etc..) *see league rules.

The qualy session had finished, and the countdown was up when he lost connection. When we were sat in the pits b4 the race i asked at least four times, " ipswich your on pole, i can restart or you can take the decision to carry on ", i even told gnh to shut up as he started gabbing, i asked and asked and you said nothing. You had no problem talking through qualy to your team mate, so you could have easily spoke up, you didnt so it got restarted, within the rule above. I am not gonna have you mouthing on messages saying to me wtf, wtf, why, why. I told you i would explain after the race. You took the decision to leave again and come on here, so im sorry but thats it. If you still think i did something wrong then all you can do is speak to Linden about it. But the rule is there, and thats what happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 am

I was on pole, i didnt decide to restart. Denby please check your info.

Stoppper mate, i couldnt here you, i had you on unmute. Nothing thru the session

The condesension i got afterwards was not fun.

Psn has a messaging function you could have and should have used.

I had an invite, accepted it and the session had started, excellent waiting .. Not

1 guy leaves during qually, you wait until the race scene has loaded to restart. And after all this the guy doesnt complete the race anyway. Worth it? Poor management.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:10 am

Whether he did or didnt finish the race is irrelevant, plus your were in the 2nd qualy session. I'm not arguing, you should have spoke up. We have mics for a reason, i'm not gonna start typing messages when you have a mic. If you had me muted you shouldnt of. That is clearly stated in the rules as well. Like i said if you disagree then put an appeal in the appeal room, and someone will judge it. Even after the race, everybody agreed that i repeatedly asked the same question, and no answer was given. Do you think i was pleased about restarting considering i was second?? And thanks to your constant messaging, i didnt get to qualify and started last in the race, so your not the only one who lost out. Unfortunately thats the problem with racing online.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:14 am

I didnt mute you.

I did not hear you.

If someone doesnt vocally reply - send them a quick message. Simple & easy

It is not irrelevant cos it shows we went through the whole procedure for someone/something that was not worth it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:16 am

Thats all very well knowing now he didnt finish, if i had the ability to know that before the race then i think i would be putting the lottery on this week as i would know what numbers are going to come up, be serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:41 am

Im dead serious he backed out of quali & didnt finish the race, and this is why we restart, be serious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:49 am

He didnt back out of qualy at all, he got disconnected. If you want me to i can take a picture of the message he sent me saying he got disconnected as he had a router problem and if it happened again then he would forfeit the race. Dont try and start twisting things. And before you start saying well if he had a problem why did we restart for him at all, because he was back online so thats what happens. Everybody has the potential to get disconnected so if that was the case we wouldnt play at all in case people got disconnected. Im not going over this all night. I stood by you last week after practice, everyone telling me you got bad attitude and your a bad driver, but i said hold on, its his first time with us, give him a break. I told them all that what went on 2 months ago is irrelevant its what happens now that matters, and here you are arguing the toss over a decision that was made correctly. Like i said if you dont agree then take it up with linden. I have nothing to hide, i followed the rule book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:22 pm

ADMIN SAYS

GENERAL RULES

RED FLAG (**see specific league rules**)
7.0 - If 1 or more of the drivers have LAGG in the qualifying or loose connection from Qualifying to Race, then a Red Flag rule can apply Restart Qually. +new Host. (this we feel gives the racers lagging chance to check connection & restart ps3 etc..) *see league rules*

ALSO

LEAGUE 2 RULES

Article 03.0.2
Qualifying

Qualifying Will Be A 15 Mins Shoot Out, Drivers On Out and In Laps Please Get Fully Off The Racing Line And Out Of The Way, If You Have Been See Or A Driver Complains About Your Driving You Could Receive A Penalty, Could You Also Use Your Microphones As This Could Help You And Could Be The Difference From Pole To Last. If A Driver Gets Kicked Out In The First 10 Mins Of Qualifying Then The Session Will Begin Again, And If More Than 3-4 Get Kicked It Will Go To A Vote To Start The Session Again, But The Driver On Current Pole Gets The Final Say. Also Drivers That Are Caught Destroying There Vehicle At The End Of Qualifying Will Face A Penalty After The Race.

So to clarify a bit, the Pole sitter has a Final say only if 3-4 players get kicked out after the 10 min cut off, anything before the 10min happens and it does'nt need a vote and therefor no final say would be needed, its common courtesy to quit and start again if a player looses connection as, he to, has waited and prepared all week for his league race.

I understand that it was after the 10min cut off so It was down to the Pole sitter to say YES or NO.
and due to whatever reason the pole sitter could not hear the request from the Moderator.

The pole sitter has to ask himself, if he had been disconnected at the end of the Q's would you expect your league to restart the Q's for you? If you would hope they would start again for you then whats the fuss? and If you would have been happy to let the others continue without you just because your ISP had a Spike and booted you from the room then maybe you should let the moderator know at the beginning of the session
like - "if I get booted out leave me and get on with your race guys".
But dont expect others to be left out due to ISP problems unless they tell you all to do so.

Its a tuff call to make STOPPER19 but it was the right one on this occasion.
I hope all can see that the Moderator was trying to be fair to all.

Thankyou

ADMIN

PS. Still need the FIA rep list from league 2. ;-)

Admin
Admin

https://f1ps3league.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:30 am

i totally agree with you there Very Happy

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:07 am

Admin i also agree, but this is where it gets tricky... As we all now Ipswich1992 got pole and stopper asked him over the mic wot the former wanted to do, as the former didnt reply, later he said his mic didnt pick up stopper speaking to him (not surpising as the game or psn occasionally has issues with mic contact) so the host decided to leave the session and start the session again for sgt hitmans sake. Me personally, stopper should av sent ipwich1992 a psn text msg asking him wot he wanted to do as you cant rule anything out. This is why i feel im going to take ipswich1992 side over this matter if he deseves it or not. Its not his fault he couldnt hear, you should have sent him a psn text msg. Its the principle at the end of the day!

Same goes for austrailia for the rolling start, stopper should have made sure every one was in their qualifying positions before the end of the first lap by speaking to everyone over the mic and if the drivers didnt listen they would get disqualified but nothing happened because most of the drivers knew they would get away with it as there wudnt be any footage, but i feel if he had spoken they would of listened.

Im sorry im being negative to you stopper but i felt i needed to say something.
Apart from these two issues uve been a fantastic league host, i supported you when the original race in valencia was cancelled due to low turnout and drivers not being commited enough in my opinion as well. I understand how u feel as when u put lots of hard work in to the league you expect alot of commitment back and if you wernt running this league we wouldnt be racing in the league at all, so we have alot to thank you for mate!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down