Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP - Appeal Room

+4
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
mugno95
BulletRacing (DRT)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
8 posters

Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Room Empty Canadian GP - Appeal Room

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:12 pm

Please post below...
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Canadian GP - Appeal Room

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:08 am

Bullet impedes my last chance of a flying lap when he was on one too but he stopped on track in front of me where i could not change my line with the speed i was carrying. Also i had got 4 wheels off track on the chicane, by which the site would have classed a cornercut but on principal my lap shouldnt have been impeded.

I have decided to not appeal based on my lap was turned void after the chicane because technically he didnt cost me anything, but i still stick with my view Bullet still was in the way & wouldn't of known of my lap turned void.

Last edited by F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) on Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:30 am; edited 2 times in total
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:16 am

I couldn't do anything to prevent that so wasnt my fault

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:23 am

How??? So your saying you got a cornercut & your session ended based on the timer been expired? Wheres your evidence?
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:40 pm

And with that reverse you hit me moody and i lost a lot of time and you didn´t watch your map and you had a bad rejoin, so like you said "if i didn´t appeal that it would send out a message that this kind of driving is acceptable which its not"

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:50 pm

your video its the evidence, watch the video and you can see

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:52 pm

thats shows not nothing and reverse if you look at my rev limiter i only go to reverse when i'm on the track

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:55 pm

moody come on be serious, in your video you can watch clearly when you try to rejoin that you hit me and i spin, i say again your video its the evidence, if you want to appeal against fisch, you can accept that in your rejoin you hit me, and again watch the final part of your video

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:57 pm

i'm being serious theres no sign from my car that i hit you surely if i hit you there would of been some kind of reaction to my car which there isnt therefore either its lag or i didnt hit you

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:01 pm

im working to upload my own video of that, but for now your video show when you tried to rejoin and hit me. I hope the stewards can watch that, but you know you hit me in that movement, i know wasn't intentionally but you know that you hit me and again and again and again, you video show that.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:07 pm

i know it wasnt intentional as i didnt touch you upload your vid as i said theres no signs from my car that i hit you you've been known to have lag issues on your replays so its probably that i bet your replay probably shows i hit half off your car or something its simple if i had hit you there would of been a reaction on my car there wasnt therefore i didnt hit you and not gunna say anything more about this let the fia decide

Last edited by Sir MoodyMufc2013 (ALM) on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

is funny to watch when we actually see visual evidence of an incident in which I have been, you say didn´t watch nothing. Yes "fia" will decide.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:32 pm

I await your replay mugno mate
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 pm

MOODY I have video evidence of what happened on the first corner. And before you start acuising my driveing as unexceptiable why not show a bit of maturity and ask me about what happened first instead of pointing the finger and saying silly things yeah. I will post my video soon and you will clearly see me brake early show so no collisions happen and Topman diving on the inside of me pushing me into u. So there is little that I could of done. I don't see how that is unexceptiable. Stop being immature.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by phillipehamilton Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 pm

This is Fishtech's video of the first corner with moody.

https://youtu.be/Ro4z0Z48B1s

phillipehamilton

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:52 pm

Cheers phill. And moody I hope that paints a clearer picture of what happened. As you can see I turned into Topman who dived on me so there was not much I could have done.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 pm

ill put my vid or the start up, i didnt push u fish m8, you broke about 2 car lengths early, me n moody, swamped you under brakes, the min u left door open for me to get thru, i guess u shudda backed right out of it, damage was done

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:02 pm

That's because I have respect for the drivers in front of me. Unlike you two who fly onto the first corner hopeing for the best. Next time I won't as there is still no respect from drivers at the begginging of races.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:18 pm

lol fish m8, i know you feel very hard done by, but we were clearly far more confident on brakes, we didnt hope for anything, we both made to corner. i wasnt attacking tht particularly hard, you were just too early on brakes. besides, there were 69 laps for you to make up for that, and u were still in 4th. Maybe its about time you look at your own techniques and strategies, instead of blaming just about every1 else on the grid.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:19 pm

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Ok Topman your right. Ill ajust my strategies and techniques for the next race. And start blaming my self for things that have been going wrong.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:06 am

F1xStevo_87 (AL1 Mod) wrote:How??? So your saying you got a cornercut & your session ended based on the timer been expired? Wheres your evidence?

Stevo, you cut the chicane yourself so the lap wouldn't have counted. You would have been asked to stop your lap.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

I did state that Vernon. Still principal im afraid.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:42 am

I didn't stop infront of you so get off my back stevo. If you have a problem with it then go and moan to codemasters as its th game that made me slow down.

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:56 am

bullet wasnt in control of his car, im sure he didnt purposely cut the corner.

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:48 am

Bullet i know what happened to you after you got a cutting warning that stopped your lap. All i was getting at was if my lap wasnt turned void your car should i say not you would of impeded my lap if my lap wasnt void. I was actually getting at was you would of had to take responsibility for getting your warning that stopped you & impeded me if my lap wasnt void, thats all.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by BulletRacing (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 am

Why would I need to take responsibility for a simple mistake?

BulletRacing (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:53 am

Rob-Lee77 (PL2 Mod) wrote:I await your replay mugno mate

Rob unfortunately i had problems with the video and i can´t upload, but watch slowly the moody's video and you can watch when he hit me. He did a terrible rejoin, look the spin i did because of the hit of him. That video shows, and i ask to moood to put sound on the video, and there you can watch and hear the hit, and like fisch said moody need to analyze first before pointing the finger to others, and its ridiculous that he said me that his video doesn´t show nothing when it clearly shows de hit, but i'm very sure if it was me, i had been told that clearly was my fault. Like in monaco i did a mistake and then i accepted and deserved the qualy ban, he need to accept he rejoin bad, if he had done the reverse to the other side he wouldn't hit me, but he did the movement to he bad side.

I hope the stewards analyze the video and can be fair with the penalty.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

Very convenient and you cant compare your incident to mine you rammed me into a wall how the hell is that even close to what i done and after watching topmans and fishtechs videos i would like to hereby remove my appeal against fishtech and sincerely apologise Smile i was just a another victim of codemasters

Last edited by Sir MoodyMufc2013 (ALM) on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:27 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 am

need clear evidence.nothing I can do.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:50 am

moodys return to track will be looked at and penalised if necessary,but theres not enough evidence to suggest u were hit.
this is the end of the matter.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 am

Mugno try & upload it again & it should work next time as i occasionally have that happen.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by mugno95 Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:41 pm

You know what? Fortunately I am not in this league anymore. It’s so obvious that things hear work by the perspective of the owners and administrators. if the incident occurred would have been my fault, then al fingers would be pointing at me judging that I did a bad maneuver, that I was imprudent and so on. But you know what? I could care less, because in this game, there’s more possibilities of winning and not getting a foul if you have friends or contacts.
Sadly with all these help between friends this doesn’t work for me… you have all the evidence and you all go blind, “just great” .
And to end this all, it’s just like in the game sessions, if stevo loses connection we all reinitiate, but if bullet loses connection he’s disqualified, then jonneh loses the connection and lets all go on!...”awesome, just love the organization of this thing”.
So, I just hope the best for you all, my best wishes, and I also hope that someday you can all leave a side this little sad mafia.

Good bye.

mugno95

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:50 pm

Mugno, bullet was dsq for quitting to change the weather. He wasnt dsq for loosing connection. The rule on restarting was changed recently.. If Jonny had dsc first then we wouldn't have restart for Stevo. It's just the way it goes. It's a shame you feel the need to leave, on Moody's video there isn't enough evidence to suggest there was even contact and if there was it would appear it was lag, you can't and should not be punishing drivers based on lag. His return to the track is being looked at by the fia as rob has said he thought it was a little dangerous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:56 pm

you think ive never punished moody before mugno,your so wrong,i work with evidence.if theres doubt I will leave it.i think moodys return was unsafe,hes appealing my decision,which hes entitled to do so a group will decide.Your just gonna leave cause somethings not gone your way.Ask most people on this site and im sure they will say im firm but fair.
if you think I steward and help my closer m8s and treat them differently then post it in fia,but your the only one to ever complain.
I gave bjorn a race ban and ive known him ages,moodys had many point deducted by me in the past.i will post your complaint in fia and they can decide if moody took you out,but don't come here accusing me of being biased,stewards don't have to take that crap to be honest.
ive punished admin members also so don't think im afraid to punish suspect driving.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:01 pm

absoloute joke,EVIDENCE DUMBASS.thats how things work,WE DONT ASUME ANYTHING,YOU HAVE REPLAY SHOWING MOODY HITTING YOUR CAR I WILL ACT ACCORDINGLY,I DONT DO HEARSAY OR GUESS WORK,IT WHAT WE SEE.
YOUVE ANNOYED ME,i apologise to everyone else but some people,omg lol
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by TopmanTaylor Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:33 pm

Mungo, come to the Fia meeting tonight at 8pm british time. Your right to voice concerns mugno, but on this occasion some of what you say is wrong. The restart procedure has been twice already this season, mainly to save time, and stop races dragging on to midnight. So maybe theres some confusion for you over that.

As for your incident with moody, there is not enough concrete proof to punish moody for hitting you yet. From moodys video, you are seen spinning erractically, and i personally agree, that there few explanations for such a violent spin, other that firm contact. If the majority at Fia agree that "it was highly likely" you were hit by moody, then that decision will be taken, and the necessary action taken against moody. But if was stewarding, id have done what robs doing, and put it to Fia, as it not 100%.

TopmanTaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down