Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canadian GP - Appeal

3 posters

Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty Canadian GP - Appeal

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 am

I wont be long
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty RBR APPEAL

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:56 am

RBR would like to post an appeal against F1setupblog, again RBR have video evidence of being spun due to reckless driving again at the first corner, the video clearly shows our driver Fidla ahead of F1setup going into turn 2, this driver clearly hits our driver but instead of backing of you can see him continue forcing our driver into a slow spin and dropping out driver to 12th. The video speaks for itself so RBR do not have anything to add at this moment

F1 PS3 League Canadian Appeal by askfidla

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty Ferrari Appeal

Post by Reddweasel Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:27 am

Appeal by Reddweasel against Seansri.

On the final lap Reddweasel is in front of Seansri at the exit of the hairpin. Using 90% of my kers (Purposely left for the back straight) I check behind at the point of reaching 7th gear to check how close Seansri is. I recall him being a good 3 car lengths behind so I move half a car width to the right to ensure I close off the corner fully. At the point of turning right into the chicane and 'The wall of champions' I am hit on my back left (By Seansri) with such force I hit said 'Wall of champions' nose first and lose my front wing. I manage to reverse and limp over the line in 8th when in fact I should have in fact finished 7th were it not for Seansri's reckless driving.

Seansri was nowhere near level let alone in front of me and I request that the FIA seriously consider this testimony.

Unfortunately neither Seansri or I have a video recording of the above 'incident/attack' however I would like to highlight the following facts before the FIA make their decision:
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty Ferrari Appeal Cont'd

Post by Reddweasel Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:50 am

Reddweasel appeal against Seansri Cont'd.

Facts:

Reddweasel - 6 races partaken 0 appeals made for and 0 appeals made against.

Seansri - 5 races partaken 0 appeals made for but the following made/highlighted against;

Monaco - (Following 2 weeks of no attendance without prior notification) receives severe reprimand over use of language during the race.
Valencia - Approximately 8 laps from the end of the race purposely crashes out risking the deployment of the safety car; severe verbal reprimand given again over future conduct.
Silverstone - Returns to track and veers across driving line smashing LindenWarden into the wall and out of the race; 1 race ban and loss of points handed down but suspended pending a counter appeal by defendant (Seansri).
Canada - See above.

Ferrari believe the above speaks for itself; how many more PL2 drivers' races need to be ruined before Seansri understands the meaning of fair play.

Last edited by Reddweasel on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Reddweasel
Reddweasel

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty Seansri

Post by BradChick Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 am

must admit. its not looking good for sean right there. lol

all good for me as you'll be surprized to hear that im not appealing this week Smile

i agree with redweasel for the above though. head up mate
BradChick
BradChick

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty FIA

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:25 pm

Please check video footage from Smalaske as added evidence of Fidla clearly ahead of F1setupblog

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty HOT DOGS TONIGHT

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:03 pm

I would like to appeal against my dog "REX" as it was his fault I crashed.
He decided it was time to play and spun my office chair around as I was racing and I SMASHED into the wall.

Mad
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty aaaawwwwwwhhhhhoooooo

Post by BK_1975 (F1 Mod) Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:13 pm

I would like the FIA to be lenient as I am always there for support and the main cog in the mclaren garage.
Canadian GP - Appeal Picture057

I also was devastated at the out come of my tail chasing.

Canadian GP - Appeal Picture056

Further more I think as I will get no dinner all week I think that's punishment enough
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)
BK_1975 (F1 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Canadian GP - Appeal Empty Re: Canadian GP - Appeal

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down