Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Italian GP - Appeal Room

3 posters

Go down

Italian GP - Appeal Room Empty Italian GP - Appeal Room

Post by UD-War Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:10 am

Post ur appeals below.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Appeal Room Empty Appeal against Fishtecmadman13

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 am

1m 20s in

Fernando Alonso's View on the incident

Back to top Go down

Italian GP - Appeal Room Empty Re: Italian GP - Appeal Room

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:12 am

Really????? I'm sure I was in the raceing line and you almost went into me?? But whatever. I dq my self from race and give all my 18 points to moody as well we all no he deserved 2nd even tho I had nothing to do with ruining his race as well as letting him past me in the first lap just after Askari. Perfetick!!!!!!!!

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:26 am

Fishtech you braked too late for the 1st corner & because of that you squashed Moody giving him no where to go but off the track as you manoeuvred your car round to turn 2 of the chicane. If you had of braked earlier you would of slowed enough for turn 1 then made a diagonal line to turn 2 giving Moody enough space as he would jus slot in. Just my opinion mate.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishtechmadman13 Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:41 am

I well can you all watch it propely and see that you are all wrong. Have you not seen I brake before moody and he brakes late and LOCKS up missing the apex witch I got right and was going threw the corner propely and he should have yeald. I do t get it he LOCKs up missing the apex. Can I just say that again please so up all can watch it and see for your self HE LOCKS UP AND MISSES the apex. What you want me to do stop before the turn let him threw after lockig up and cause every one to crash into me. I rest my case stewards please take not of moody LOCKING up and missing the apex giving me no where to go.

Fishtechmadman13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down