Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling upon AL3 mod

3 posters

Go down

Calling upon AL3 mod Empty Calling upon AL3 mod

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:16 pm

I'd like to Call upon our fellow AL3 mod to start handing out tougher penalties such as race bans etc to pompous drivers who can't race wheel to wheel, I'm talking about those people that lunge from 50 car lengths behind (mad guy) and these (for the sake of this,lets call them "lungers") lungers are especially dangerous in the first corner because there will always be somebody getting spun around it's a question of whom, especially now as I personally fear that I'm going to get hit off in the first corner if not there then somebody else, just look at Abu Dhabi, I celebrated surviving the first corner but at the end of the straight some McLarren almost mugged me by not breaking, came out of nowhere he did.

For example (sorry victorious it was the only video I could find on this topic) I know victorious isn't a notorious lunger but look at this link for example, he has a good start gets level with me and then dangerously lunges into the McLarren endangering his race. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Even after starts during the race you get foolish moves which end people's races and I think Dekkadent can vouch for me when I say that and whom ever else that will most likely lose out in the next race in Austin. So bob has AL3 moderator you need to stomp this out immediately and start issuing harsh penalties to people that are racing wheel to wheel poor, for one how else are they going to learn and two from the tone of dekkadent after abu dhabi, people are getting sick and tired of it and I won't be surprised if they are on the point of quitting.

The problem I think the lungers have is that they're too impatient in a game where you need to be patience, the first corner incidents is a big result of that because you are meant to be cautious but at the India start you get about five cars side by side into the first corner and everybody is lunging everywhere, which then spills out into the race.So please take this message under consideration and make the appropriate changes.

Oh and you need to start updating the tables more often, maybe like after the races, if you are struggling with this why don't you send me a picture of every results or put the results in and I'll do the tables for you, there's a few messages already highlighting your lack of consistency look at victorious and frank's as the latest messages that I've seen.
cheers.

Other example ranging from
pit maneuver- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

1st corner incidents again- [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Red Bull lunge, in this video look how far back the red bull was and then chucks it inside, hoping for the best, just lucky he was overtaking somebody that has had a lot of experience in wheel to wheel combat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Hudunikibolokov on Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Calling upon AL3 mod Empty Re: Calling upon AL3 mod

Post by VictoriousBoy69 Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes m8 , full support from me on that ! First 5-6 races i was consistaly hited at back of the car at start of the race and the i cam efrom last to 1st
VictoriousBoy69
VictoriousBoy69

Back to top Go down

Calling upon AL3 mod Empty Calling upon AL3 mod

Post by Guest Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:56 pm

I know mate, we're here to compete in clean championships and these lungers need to be dealt with, maybe punishment is not the way to go, maybe put them in therapy so to speak, enroll them in a driving school in order for them to improve or do that whilst they serve a race ban, from the feel of the mood after Abu Dhabi these issues need to be addressed ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 am

First of all I'd like to apologise for my outburst ,I think it was a result of many races being disrupted by drivers that don't realise the car in front is making his breaking point n not the car followings breaking point ,therefore break a little earlier n try n anticipate the line the car in front is taking ,also there's drivers that don't realise the cars actual length so they will cut in front far to early ,there's far too much aggression during races from certain drivers and it's the same drivers week in and week out ,but regardless I apologise.
I think u nailed it there Bolokov ,I don't think anything has been done so far regarding my incidents and to be honest whatever penalty they would have received wouldn't bother them too much as there consistantly driving like this week in week out which make a bad advert to an otherwise good fun league.
How many times are these 'lungers' going take people out n ruin there own race before they realise its a no brainer and it's NOT RACING!
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:33 am

First of Bolokov i agree to what your saying apart from fully blaming Bob for not penalising the drivers in question, as its the Stewards job to penalise. From Malaysia to Korea Rob was Steward & i took over in India & he alerted me to drivers to look out for. In India there were 5 incidents i caught thoughout & thankfully the game gave the penalties out for me & 1 driver had his 2 penalties removed due to the games contact glitch. As for Abu Dhabi there were a few drivers who caused incidents, 1 driver at the start hitting another driver into the pack, then another driver keeps trying to constantly lunge past other cars & another who keeps complaining the car infront lagging is when infact its him! All i can promise you for now is "the lunger" is on his final warning to face a race ban & "the lagger" might have to be removed from the league.
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:03 am

I dont update the tables imeadetley after the race because there are things i have to discuss with stewards. I do it sometime on the day after depending on whats going on at my end, if there wasnt incidents the tables would be done straight after the race but dew to a few its been alot harder to do them straight away.
I am aware of who is causing most of the incidents and they are going to be dealt with im not making the decision on my own so im asking around to see what to do.
The 'lagger' in the league has left until the end of the season to try and sort his connection out.
See you guys on Friday

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:06 am

Totally agree Hudunikibolokov apart from the Red Bull "chuck it in and hope for the best comment" it was a well executed move, but you're right, I couldn't have tried that with the dirty racers in the field!
we all know who they are....
time after time I have seen posts by admins warning these people that if they do something again then they will receive a ban or whatever, but the next race they do something similar and get away with it.
Ok the admins can't see everyone and as we don't all record the races it's understandably hard for them to look at all the incidences, I do wonder sometimes admins if you are positioning your views in every second car ie 2nd, 5th, 8th etc, this way each admin could see their own group by looking forward or to the rear, I'm sure if this was the case you would see what's going on.... it certainly wasn't the case in Korea where I got the same treatment as DeK did in Abu Dhabi!
Good of Hudunikibolokov to offer doing the points "by the way they're still wrong" he shouldn't have to though... everyone has personal issues in life, imagine going on your holidays, you're on final approach into your destination airport when you suddenly hear "oh sorry everyone the captains out of sorts, can't land the plane so it's going to crash!" oh you would think SOMEONE MIGHT TAKE OVER CONTROLL!..
we would also appreciate it if the admins could please stop doing the following...
1 arguing with each other
2 whistling down your mic
3 talking about FIFA

Regards

F Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:46 am

The points are right i did them yesterday so stop compaining about the points its done end of. As for the other points people are going to be punished especially one in paticular

Back to top Go down

Post by DeKKadent (GP2 Mod) Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:19 am

Bob, if you do your math our drivers title points don't add up to the same as our constructors points, its honesty on Franks part as he has noticed it, so please don't tell my teamate to stop complaining when he is being fair and honest.

DeKK
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)
DeKKadent (GP2 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Calling upon AL3 mod Empty el moon.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:29 am

nooooo you've got it wrong, I don't converse about FIFA, well how can I when most mute me anyway, el moon stevo!

Back to top Go down

Post by F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod) Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:35 am

Well obviously they dont mute still start of the race El Moon! Fwawawawa
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)
F1xStevo_87 (GP3 Mod)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down