Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling Time

2 posters

Go down

Calling Time Empty Calling Time

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Basically, i'm guna b forfeiting my position @ Lotus-Renault and League 2 effective after Sunday's race at Nurburgring. There are a number of reasons for this but the bottom line is I no longer wish to compete in this league anymore. I will try to find a suitable replacement for me but if any of you guys know anyone who is interested in racing, recommend them to either myself or Moody as this will spped up the replacement process.

Thanks
Sgt.Hitman91

Back to top Go down

Calling Time Empty REPLACEMENT

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:18 am

If you want to leave then thats your decision, but i am not gonna accept a replacement, unless they are known to me and are guaranteed to be committed. This league should be bedded in by now, and here we are nearly half way through the season, still replacing people and having troubles with existing drivers and new drivers trying to get used to each others driving styles. So as i said, if you want to leave thats your decision, but leave it to me to decide if i want to replace you, thanks.

Back to top Go down

Calling Time Empty Re: Calling Time

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:28 am

hit man dont leave on the account of what happened at silverstone the matter has been delt with and racing with alot cleaner just give it time mate!

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Calling Time Empty DONE ONE RACE

Post by Guest Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:36 am

I dont understand why he wants to leave, he's done two races, had a connection problem in one race and yeah silverstone was a mess, but its new for all of us. If people are worried about the races then i can always organise more practice sessions to get everyone use to each other quicker. It doesnt make sense to leave after two races, and getting another driver in is just gonna prolong the problem of having an unknown driver. I suggest hitman stays on and i organise few more practices.

Back to top Go down

Post by MickWalker355 Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:54 am

AGREE totally

MickWalker355

Back to top Go down

Post by Porschedude911 Wed Feb 01, 2012 7:23 am

Is there a reason for not wanting to race in this league or do you simply think you would enjoy it more if u weren't in the league?
Porschedude911
Porschedude911

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 am

Stopper like I said the reasons are many, but among them is time constraints; i'm in the final year of my degree and I spent the last 2 weeks on the ps3 constantly for practice. I'd rather leave the league than fail my final year. Silverstone is just made my decision easier, I think GNH got off lucky because in a life situation he would have been black flagged for that many incidents. I only offered to find a replacement to be helpful.

Back to top Go down

Calling Time Empty Calling Time

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:44 am

Ok, you've made you decision.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down