Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PL1 Car Allocation

3 posters

Go down

PL1 Car Allocation Empty PL1 Car Allocation

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:01 am

Hi,

I still believe that the car allocation for PL1 is not entirely accurate and fair on some drivers. (I am not going to go into my car allocation because we have been over that). No disrespect, but I don't believe that BK, Dizzy or James and such names have a real chance of winning unless something unusual happens in the race (I am not the only person who thinks this). If we want to try and make it as fair as possible then surely the allocations of other drivers need to be changed to give them the opportunity of winning races?

Odie also made a comment after the Japanese GP that he thought this race was "too easy"... If we want the better drivers to fight really hard to be at the sharp end of the results surely this allocation needs changing as well. Moving one set of drivers does not fix all issues.

This needs to be looked at. We still have plenty of races to try out a new line up in preparation for next year.

Last edited by ThaCookster on Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

PL1 Car Allocation Empty Re: PL1 Car Allocation

Post by mva335i Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 am

I agree with you 100% percent on that.I believe that we must do everything we can to ensure that everybody has a chance to win.

mva335i

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:09 am

Cookster, this was already a consideration for next season. As in regards to moving people around again in a middle of a season, I'm not too sure about. We have 5 races left so to change again would be a little silly I think.

We will have a 2-3 week gap between seasons and I'm sure the driver lineup will be different, so maybe wait until we know the season 4 lineup before we start setting up the new allocation.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:16 am

5 races is plenty. Technically its only been 1 race since we made the change.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Mon Feb 18, 2013 10:24 am

ThaCookster wrote:5 races is plenty. Technically its only been 1 race since we made the change.

It's been 1 race, but you nor Chickie participated so we have no data. The only possible change to make in this season is too put you back in the Mercedes but once we see where you are in the Force India.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamesboro1993 (DRT) Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:40 am

I was just not on the game much to do setup's and train for the up-coming races, but last race (Japan) before I lost connection, I was in the middle of the pack battling and on a decent, I'm not fussed about winning, just having close battle's with people so I think my car allocation isn't entirely a big deal
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)
Jamesboro1993 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down