Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Car Allocation

2 posters

Go down

Car Allocation Empty Car Allocation

Post by dizzymind Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:48 am

Dear pro2 drivers, to get the field a bit closer we'd like to try out these provisional line up as following: these new allocations are to be used next race at the singapore Grand Prix. please take a look if you have a new ride, if so, work well on your new setups.

Redbull,Mclaren and Ferrari as they are.

Williams
Tomideli

Sauber
Magicwings7

Mercedes
Antonios1978
Mva335i

Force India
Ud-war
rds94

dizzymind
dizzymind

Back to top Go down

Car Allocation Empty Re: Car Allocation

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:02 am

Force india what the ? A merc was slow enough but now a force india :S how the hell are we going to be able to compete in that ?

Back to top Go down

Car Allocation Empty Car allocation

Post by UD-War Fri Feb 01, 2013 3:15 am

Lol i know enough
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Car Allocation Empty Car allocation

Post by UD-War Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:00 am

I dont know whoever made this but if this is gonna stay like this im outta here because theres noway im 1.5 sec faster than mva and antonios its * ridiculous like wtf u thinking? This 2012 system has facked up and sucked my fun out of this site, its shit and its impossible to create a lineup suited for everyone but this is just too slow and ur treating us like shit. This is supposed to be fun but hows it fun when driving around in a car thats slower than my granddad. Im wanting to return to AL1 and * off with the pro leagues i think theyre well facked up.
UD-War
UD-War

Back to top Go down

Car Allocation Empty Re: Car Allocation

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down