Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012

2 posters

Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012 Empty This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:32 pm

FiA Meeting
Pro Leagues

On this Weeks Agenda...

1 - Pro 1, 2 & 3 incidents
2 - The season so far
3 - Penalty system and point system
4 - Car performance

See you all at 10pm tonight...

Thanks
LindenWarden

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012 Empty Re: This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012

Post by Rob-Lee77 (DRT) Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:30 am

Do not shoot me down. This is only something I'm bringing up to discuss. The weather in this game is crazy. Yes, it makes for interesting races sometimes but I foresee downpours in Bahrain which is unheard of. Talking with BK today it concerned me. He is thinking of quitting as the game is messed up.

What I would like to talk about although I know its probably a stupid idea is should there be any circuits where we do not leave it to chance and turn off Dynamic. Bahrain being one of those circuits. As I said don't shoot me down for this post I just feel all possibilities should be discussed.
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)
Rob-Lee77 (DRT)

Back to top Go down

This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012 Empty Re: This Weeks Agenda - Monday 5th November 2012

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:57 am

Good idea to bring the table I think
Bring it up in the meeting

Cheers
Linden

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernon-ator_1991 Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:55 am

Can we please look at car performance again. The patch has seemingly changed the order of car performance.
Vernon-ator_1991
Vernon-ator_1991

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:33 am

I would agree with rob and vernon. This lotus all of a sudden seems mighty quick, there is so much grip. I have brought up the issue with crank after reading odie's initial race report where he completely slagged off my win. I would rather be put in a slower car and claim a good 4th or 5th than have people tell me that my win was bullshit and I basically didn't deserve it. Sorry but I was quite pissed off with it. Seems there is no appreciation for people who for one week actually find the time to practice and spend their whole week working on the league race, and then enjoying a race where not a single mistakes was made. Obviously in the eyes of some I am maybe not quick enough to even be in this league if they can turn around and tell me I don't deserve a hard earned win. And on robs point, seems ridiculous how often it rains. 3 wet races this year so far, not so sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down